Reviews for Banana Pancakes
MixItUp chapter 1 . 3/31
Ha, cute.
Burning November chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is really adorable. c: - I really enjoyed the way you organized this... how it all connects back to being Shigure's memories.

I giggled in lots of places, especially when Tohru gets drunk. You'd really never expect this all out of such an innocent girl, which makes it so much more funny.

I'd also say that sometimes long dialogues can be difficult to read, but this was entirely entertaining. Good work. -
temma-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
this was great!

having Tohru out of character was a funny and imaginative thing to read.
lolipops chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
ha, it was a good laugh
A Little Someone chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
lol & I read this before but left nothing...

KAWAI.

I liked it... lots & lots!

That reminds me; I must find a good FB fic... with Tohru/Kyou or something.

Or maybe you could write one, eh?

Aw.

Oh well, at least I tried! lol

Great job LP
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Buwhahaha! What a great laugh! And I don't think Tohru is too out of character. These are funny situations and I think she'd react this way. Great work!
Im me who are you chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
XD lol, your right that was funny! XD good work!
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Ohgod...I cried at certain parts, it was so damn funny... XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
hellokittychic chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
hahah lmao that was SO cute and funny~ absolutely loved it...you gotta write more like these!
Suiryoka chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This was cuter than cute. I like the fact that Shigure was the one who was reminising. It makes it even more adorable. Good Job!
eclecticLibra chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
sweet sweet man. i liked it. it was funny. 'specially the getting drunk part. haha.
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
actually the thing about getting drunk might happen, so would yelling at kyo, I think she has yelled at kyo and yuki before,
October Breeze chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This was so funny and I really liked the ending. It was so sweet...And for some reason (well, not some reason, it's amazing) I really like this story.
gossa chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
jajajjaaj very funny oneshot,i hav eenjoyed reading it a lot! :D