Reviews for The Worst that can happen
pokefan366 chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
This story's great so far. Please update soon.
An Amber Pen chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Awesome! Please keep going with this story. If I don't find out how it ends, I may just die of curiosity.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I enjoyed reading this. Thanx for a good chapter. Hope to see some more of it and good luck Jake.
TheMadCathatter chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Poor Chance, he has an awful lot to absorb and I really hope Jake pulls through.
TheMadCathatter chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
I'm loving all this awesomeness! Twists and turns are the spice of life but in this case its more like being pepper sprayed in the eye.
Kusa chapter 21 . 8/13/2012
Man, DK has tipped T-Bone over the edge.

I can figure what the next chapter details.

Also, Yeah, hang in there Jake, keep fighting.
Cody Furlong chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
Wow, been forever since anything's happened wth this. Hap to go back an re ready the whole thing again. Poor Jake, things are gonna be bad for him once he finds out what's goin on. I hope things turn out for the best in the end, supried callie hadn't tried to come up with wome way of leaglyy helping them.
fanfiction-freak chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
It's been almost a year! I want more! I really love your SWAT Kats fics. I hope you finish this one and Just Another Day. I really do love them!
shae cosper chapter 20 . 8/27/2009
Hey! I have enjoyed reading this story and i am excited to read what is going to happen next. Razor is my favorite character of the Swat Kats. Keep up the good story.

Shae Cosper

Heflin, Alabama
EastsideGeorgiaBoy chapter 20 . 5/28/2009
Hey there. I just started reading this fic today, and have already read all of what is written. I thought that it was very good. It is nice to read a nice original fan fic, that is well written. Please hurry up and post another chapter or two soon please.
Ghostkid33 chapter 20 . 5/27/2009
Awesome! For a minute, I thought I was hallucinating when I saw a story update. I hope to see another one soon! Good job!
Cody Furlong chapter 20 . 5/19/2009
I think this is a great story, it had loads of emotions in it wcich is great. I'm hooked on this story, I eagerly await the chapter when Jake awakes, and he and Chance can be together again.
ulyferal chapter 20 . 5/19/2009
Wow! Really great story you have going here. Sorry I hadn't had time to read it before now. Only complaint I had was the large block paragraphs you sometimes put in that were making my eyes cross. My eyes are so bad, that much type is just soo hard to read. Break them up more. Can't wait to read more on this adventure. I have a weird feeling Jake is actually giving Chance a paw in one of those 'out of body' ways! LOL
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 19 . 12/2/2008
this is soo great & i thought u'll stop u gave me hope 4 me 2 encourage u again keep it up plzz more can't wait X3
Cody Furlong chapter 19 . 11/25/2008
It's awesome so far, keep it up! I eagerly await to see what happens next.