Reviews for The Sand Prince
Ah I love this story... Please please update :D
eluce chapter 14 . 2/18/2015
Love this story. Love this cute pair of GaaSaku. Update plz :3
Haru chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Oh god, you were in a car accident? I sincerely hope that your back feels better.
Dratini Haru chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Wut.
Haru chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I really enjoy this story, as there is an interesting plot. Also, I like the fact that Sakura can fight and is not a weak Countess. I wonder...will Iwashi be killed?
Natasha chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
I love this please make another chapter please.
namina88 chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
This is a good story :) Are you going to continue this story anymore?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
keep going ur killing me with the suspense
darkstar2010 chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
This is really good please update some time soon.
PianoBroha chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
update?
cba to log in chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
awesome chapter i really hope you update soon faved and subbed
- unspoken goodbyes
TheQuietHyuga chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
aww no more?
AnimeDreama chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
0.0 Ohhh, me sa like. -_- there has to be a better, more articulate way to say that... but it's the first thing that came to mind. And its... 11:14 p.m. I think I'm allowed a moment of being inarticulate. Or, perhaps not. And why am I rambling? Because I've always wanted to fill the entire box with text. So here goes: I love your portrayal of the characters. The story is well fleshed out, at leas to me, and doesn't leave me feeling confused or something is missing from the story. It has a nice amount of humour, that I can appreciate, and it has some great detail to it all.

And since that's all that comes to mind, and it's now 11:17 and I am tired I'm going to bed. I await the next chapter in eagerness. Till then, Tatty-Bye!
mun3litKnight chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
i ENCOURAE u to write more i got so into this stroy and i cant wait to read more of it please dont leave it at a suspenseful part
Reverence of the Night Rain chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
I have never hated Shika before... you make me do the impossible!