Reviews for Seventh Son
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 2/23
Utterly perfect! You've carried the tone of the books very well here. Cedric is so earnest in following the fairytale rules, just as Sophie was in the very beginning. I really adored the parts about his sisters.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love it! Poor Cedric! At least Howl has done something useful by putting the poor lad off the world-saving-adventure idea. After all, they do say if you can't be a good example, be a terrible warning ;-)
solsere chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Ahh I love all your original ficlets that involve Ingary. They are just too precious.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Oh man, what a brilliant read! XD Poor silly Howl, and poor Cedric, with his ideas crumbling down around his ears... I loved it!
Leena Lionheart chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
naw haha this was a sweet story!
saltyavocado chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Another delightful piece of yours that I've read! Tying in the stereotypical themes of fantasy stories, then dryly mocking them using a tone of marked sarcasm. DWJ to a tee. And I, having just taken the time to read your profile, now realize you are a librarian, a member of one of the dearest collections of souls ever. I suppose that it is a good thing that we readers are allowed to play favorites. Please continue writing, not just fanfiction, but your own original stories as well. I would very much like to see some of your excellent writing get published. Although I enjoy fanfic, I consider it somewhat a waste of time for writers who have the potential to publish their own book. But a new story every once in a while is still good!(especially a DWJ one)
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
*claps hands* Delightful! Onto the others...
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That was good. Poor Cedric. I wonder if he ever will save Ingary.
Lup chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
This was a brilliant little story. Too bad it was so short, I would have loved to read more of it. Well done!
fey chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
very funny. It starts off so well with the 'seventh child of a seventh child', which I've always loved, and tied it the wife, who identified herself as the oldest child.

"I was the oldest, you see. I always knew I'd never amount to anything."

And even if Howl wasn't the star of the story he still managed to take center stage. Poor Cedric just wasn't ready to deal with Calcifer, Sophia or Howl...
Silvara chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
THIS ficklet is a precious and lovely thing!
celticfox chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Very true to the characters. Very true.
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 1 . 10/21/2006

And I must announce that I have FINALLY read The Dark is Rising Sequence and shall be slowly trawling my way through the alternative-the-Dark-won story of yours that I can't rememeber the name of.

But not yet.

Oh, and I FINALLY got around to reading HMC and CitA.

Poor Cedric. No-one wants to know his name.

bb xx K.A.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wonderful! Brilliant! A marvelous job of keeping everyone in character. _
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
THAT'S SO FUNNY! So that's how Sophie figured out about Morgan.

I wonder who the MIB were.

You should definately do more Howl's Moving Castle/Castle In The Air stories.