Reviews for Therapist
Shadow R-B chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
LOL, what the crap?

Yay, I finally found you and your stories again~!

Gonna update soon?

Hope so...

Ja!

~Shadow
Naomi chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Oh, and screw you Miyon3901H. I don't see anyone else complaining. )8 It's your word against a bunch of other people WHO ACTUALLY LIKE THIS STORY KTHX.
Naomi chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
ROFLLMAO. XD What kind of quiz IS that! Poor Laika and Enzan~
Dusk chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
LMAO ROFL. xD ! The part when Enzan came back while Searchman was in the room with Blues was hilarious! Poor Searchman, having to deal with the illogical duo, but they're so awesome. :U
Naomi chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Aw Enzan and Blues are so cute together XDD
Naomi chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
OMG. O/O *Nosebleeds* Lmao this is hilarious..And so very...Spicy. DD:
Tify chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
Well, I want to read more. Your story is pretty good, funny and everyone is in Character. Please don't stop now that the plot becomes interesting. Please continue
Miyon3901H chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Please don't write another chapter of this boring and unrealistic fanfiction of yours. I find your fanfiction inappropriate. Please do not post such disgusting material onto the web. Do us all a favor and stop. We have all lost interest reading it.
randomirony chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
*laughsputterchokecough* WTF? Those questions at the end-and the cape thingy-four weeks-Alan Primrose! It's hilariously and insanely genius! XD It reminds me of another fic filled with random insanity called Counseling Sessions in the Dragon Knights section.

BTW, in the middle you wrote eyebrow where I think you meant email:

“What kind of eyebrow?” he said, suspicious of his cousin’s life-threatening schemes.

Anywayz, update soon! XD
DarkloidBlues chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
I'm not sure who to pity more, Enzan, Blues, Laika, or Searchman.

...I'll go with Blues. Though Enzan taking that test...*snarfl*

"Am I being Punk'd?" *snerk* Priceless.

So...funny...

And poor Searchman, being ignored like that. XD That really did strike me so much like a soap opera scene, it was so hilarious...

Don't rush. Take your time. Much sympathies for you, and many cookies. Take all the time you need.
AllyMoodyNeko chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
OMFG! That was so funny! I love the quiz questions! I hope you update sooner this time plz! it's funny just this week I was saying sigh when is Therapsit gonna update then i see that it did and I'm all happy! Yay! Update soon plz!
shizuos chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
XD this chapter was great! worth the wait. D i liked the reunion part between blues and enzan... poor searchman was ignored. _ anyway, great chapter, update soon!
Elsie Grandewing chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
OMG! Enzan has a hard time on his hands lol XD Yea, you can delay it ... people need time to draw that's what I learned from manga class ... well sorta XD. WHAT SIZE CONDOM DOES ENZAN USE? LOL! XD UPDATE SOON!
OneRiddle chapter 3 . 5/30/2006

_ Good job!

-Solitude Sky
randomirony chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
*peals of laughter* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *chokes on rasberry tea*

Laika is counseling Enzan! HAHA! Oh, the hilarity! Honestly, I don't think I can truly be able to picture Laika as a therapist or counselor of any kind. It's just too weird. O.O

And now Enzan's left both Netto and Blues, Rockman is a blonde, Haruka's gone gangsta... What next?

Update soon!