Reviews for Angel in Charcoal
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
This is a lovely spin off to 'the fall' of angels. The Snarry definitely fit right in. At first I thought that Severus jumped because Harry fell, turns out it was a bit roundabout. XD

I enjoyed that fact that you added humor in the angst, When Severus said "This is my grateful face." .. and all I could think to reply in my head was.. "Bitch..". That was a real laugh! XD

Anyway, great writing! :)
Exia chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
This one was just as complex as all the others. But I found it almost too much so. For example, I thought for the first half (up to the point where Severous and Harry meet) that Severous was the one who had his wings ripped away by the dark one. Still beautiful writing, of course. Just a bit incomprehensible at times.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
That was incredibly beautiful. I've got tears in my eyes. Bravo!
CrowNoYami chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
That was sweet, and I was listening to Shattered by Trading yesterday while reading on repeat, it was perfect! Thank you for sharing this.
KathySnapeMalfoy chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Beautiful. I love it. Its amazing. The way you describe everything i can truely paint the pictures in my head. Wonderful work
jjlpetersson chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
really liked it
TheIronTreeBlooms chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
brilliant. absolutely loved the heaven allusion. it's unexpectedly accurate the way you managed to portray it as parallel universes. the canon war and Voldemort trying to eradicate muggles is unexpectedly similar to lucifer's rebellion. i never would have drawn the parallels if i had not read this. amazing fic!
WereBunny87 chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
I loved how eloquent yet dark it was...it was beautiful ...I loved this so much xD...brilliant job!
Hesunohana chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
so beautifull and impressive. I really like the idea. angels... and it was a bit complicated too, but well-done.

bravo !
misfit writer16 chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
wonderful idea, and beautifully written, all i can say is just WOW! this is definitely in my top five stories I've ever read, possibly my number one, and i have read hundreds.

great job, and continue with the great writing, don't let any one tell you different.
Dreamgifter chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
God, this was stunningly beautiful. I was a little confused at first but I quickly understood what was happening. This is probably one of my favorite AU/Non-Canon Magic fic that I've read and I've read a good many. The way this was crafted...I imagined it took some time even for it being short. I really did love this and I hope you write more, in general, soon. :)

Best wishes,

~Bella
Deadsy Dreams chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
This story was absolutely beautiful!
Sage chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
beautiful
tinypapergrave chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
This is a beautiful thing. Just reading it brings a smile to my face.
Lost In Echoes chapter 7 . 7/16/2009