Reviews for New Moon
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Chazz's brothers' English names are Slade (oldest, medium length hair) and Jagger (middle, short hair). I don't know their Japanese names though.
Immi chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
Heh, that sounds just like Jaden not to bow to royalty because he would get dirty. Nice idea for an AU story, and a nice start as well! Not a lot for me to mention, except that your quotation punctuation is a bit off, I think, and in the first chapter, I believe that you put in a few unnecessary commas. But that is just my personal worthless opinion- I have no idea what I am talking about. Oh- something I was wondering about- why did you mix the English and Japanese names? I don't have any issues with it, but I am a bit curious. Anyways, great to see something new from you, and I hope you update this soon!

P.S: About your other story- for some reason, my comp still says that you have two stories- not just one. So apparently, my cruddy comp believes that the other one is still posted. But it still can't find a link to it. If you reload it or something, you can probably post it again. I miss reading that.
zeerak chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
sweet just please try to write the chapter bigger next time
Saq78642 chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
Looks like a JudaiAsuka (JadenAlexis paring to me.

Keep up the good work!
ArtMage chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
Getting better.

Manjyome's brothers are Slade or in the Japanese version Chousaku (the one with the Goatee) and the other one is Jagger or in the Japanese version Shouji.

~Hope you update soon
Poison's Ivy chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
it's really good.

is the pairing alexis/jaden OR asuka/judai (whatever)
Spirit of Water - Aqueria chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Remember to add in your commas and periods.
Lacri Osa chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Interesting. Update Soon!
zeerak chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
awesome i hope you update it soon
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Judai/Jaden and Asuka/Alexis forever.
ArtMage chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Very well writen. Hope you update soon.
Qu-ko chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Well, I gotta say, original idea for an AU.

But you've got some glaring errors. Manjyome is spelled "Manjyome", and you shouldn't mix English version names and Japanese version names. You've also got a couple tense errors, and some unnecessary capitalization.

I reccomend a beta-reader or a good proofread. That should probably fix it.