Reviews for Dino Thunder: Generations
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
nrgirl90 chapter 14 . 2/19/2007
hey you have to finish this story its awesome. the feelings your expressing for kira from conner and vise versa is fantastic.
shawn chapter 14 . 1/24/2007
hey this is great i want more your pretty good if u get the time can u send me a memo to tell me u have another chapter up
KaibaCorpSeto chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This is great, I love it MMPRPRDT5/5. Also your use of adjectives & verbs is so good you must have got an A on your english test.

Please update soon thanks.
blackbeltgirl chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
this is so cool. I can't wait to see what happens next
DJ Diddy Dog FangJoker chapter 14 . 12/8/2006

You know the drill: next chapter plz!
1080 chapter 14 . 11/20/2006
Great job! I really love this story! Please, please keep going. This story has everything, a Connor/Kira pairing and great usage of the Orignal Power Rangers. Just a thought, since Connor has the "Dragon Dagger" is it possible that the "Dragonzord" could rise from the sea, it'd be good to fight Serpentera. Oh, and having Serpentera is a nice touch. Please keep going. Can't wait to read more. Please update again SOON! ;)
LaNaHwAnNa chapter 14 . 11/16/2006
A Cliffy how mean.. ok maybe not.. well anyway i liked it so far soo please update soon./..
LV Dutton chapter 14 . 11/14/2006
Nicely written, can't wait to see more
moonpower02 chapter 14 . 11/13/2006
Very nice, keep up the great work. Update soon!
Rodan427 chapter 14 . 11/13/2006
I have been waiting for this episode for a long time. Very cool plot point you have here. I enjoyed the flashes of Dr. Oliver in Tommy. This chapter showes a good theory as to how Dr. Oliver knew that Conner was meant to have the Triassic Shield. I always wondered about that. Did you intend to show that connection?
CrazyAngel87 chapter 14 . 11/13/2006
Great chapter! Can't wait to find out how the battle ensues. I'm so excited about it! Please update soon!:)
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 11/12/2006
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
AMarieKelley chapter 14 . 11/12/2006
I love it I love it I love it! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon!
Blackguard chapter 14 . 11/12/2006
great chapter man, please update again soon
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »