Reviews for Dino Thunder: Generations
eagle219406 chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
Wow, you are still alive. I hope the next chapter comes faster than this one did. They took care of the problem in the past, now they have to get back to the future and stop Tommy's past self.
nrgirl90 chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
wow keep it up i love this story
T.O.B chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
well, that was interesting

i wonder what will happen next

can't wait til the next chapter

man,that was a good fight

so,what's next

SEE YA
yellowprincess chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
! ! !
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
nrgirl90 chapter 14 . 2/19/2007
hey you have to finish this story its awesome. the feelings your expressing for kira from conner and vise versa is fantastic.
shawn chapter 14 . 1/24/2007
hey this is great i want more your pretty good if u get the time can u send me a memo to tell me u have another chapter up
KaibaCorpSeto chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This is great, I love it MMPRPRDT5/5. Also your use of adjectives & verbs is so good you must have got an A on your english test.

Please update soon thanks.
blackbeltgirl chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
this is so cool. I can't wait to see what happens next
DJ Diddy Dog FangJoker chapter 14 . 12/8/2006
Awesome.

You know the drill: next chapter plz!
1080 chapter 14 . 11/20/2006
Great job! I really love this story! Please, please keep going. This story has everything, a Connor/Kira pairing and great usage of the Orignal Power Rangers. Just a thought, since Connor has the "Dragon Dagger" is it possible that the "Dragonzord" could rise from the sea, it'd be good to fight Serpentera. Oh, and having Serpentera is a nice touch. Please keep going. Can't wait to read more. Please update again SOON! ;)
LaNaHwAnNa chapter 14 . 11/16/2006
A Cliffy how mean.. ok maybe not.. well anyway i liked it so far soo please update soon./..
LV Dutton chapter 14 . 11/14/2006
Nicely written, can't wait to see more
moonpower02 chapter 14 . 11/13/2006
Very nice, keep up the great work. Update soon!
Rodan427 chapter 14 . 11/13/2006
I have been waiting for this episode for a long time. Very cool plot point you have here. I enjoyed the flashes of Dr. Oliver in Tommy. This chapter showes a good theory as to how Dr. Oliver knew that Conner was meant to have the Triassic Shield. I always wondered about that. Did you intend to show that connection?
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »