Reviews for Dino Thunder: Generations
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
Yikes. Hope they don't have to destroy it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ant Crown chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
Ep...Dragonzord...They're going to need some back up here.
seanandellieforever12021 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
It's really great. You need to write more soon. I love it.
Tommy's Mistress and TommyIsCancer chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
TM: Nice start. You definitely have my attention with this fic. Nice job. Update soon. Can't wait for more.
PencilPusher chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Really good start! Captivating from the beginning, and well written. I hope to see more of this fic. It has great potential. D
Rorysan chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Loved the chapter! Can't wait for the next one ! Hope you update soon! Bye for now!
sparxxa chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
very cool Doctor Who reference, good start CYA sparxxa
eagle219406 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
The story looks interesting. I hope you continue soon. It also looks like at the end, the past rangers memories will be wiped.
bridgetlynn chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
o! sounds fun so far. great plot idea. keep up the great work. it'll be fun to see what happens next.
fakebeebite85 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This sounds really good. Update soon.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Ooh! I'm intrigued! A very nice beginning! I like! I can't wait to see what happens when today's ranger meet the green ranger! Even better: When Conner and Kira meet the old rangers... as teenagers! Awesome! Great story! LOVE it! Update soon!
Lita Lightning chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
EP! i love it!
MoonGoddessShadow chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I'm hooked. Write more soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Very cool start. Reviews may be lax due to school. Catch ya on the flip side.
Psyduck Ranger chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Now this is defintely looking to be an nteresting story, and an excellent summary as well. But shouldnt it have action/adventure genre? Not my favourite pairing, seeing as there's sufficient evidence in the show to squash it, that being mainly Krista, but still a godd story, and thats just my opinion anyway. Looking good.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »