Reviews for Dino Thunder: Generations
general-joseph-dickson chapter 21 . 10/24/2007
Nice story
Psyduck Ranger chapter 21 . 10/24/2007
Eh...you do know Billy ended up on Aquitar, don't you?
Rubius chapter 21 . 10/23/2007
is there going to be a sequal to this?
T.O.B chapter 21 . 10/23/2007
well,that was interesting

i wonder what will happen next

can't wait til the next chapter

is there a sequel

that was a and is a good story

SEE YA
Frog1 chapter 21 . 10/23/2007
Great ending, but I am slightly disappointed about two things: (1) That Trent, Ethan, and yes I am including, Tommy didn't get the same chance as Conner and Kira to have the 'switching/work together power' thing. (2) I would have loved to known Zordon's thoughts about Tommy creating Power Rangers and becoming a mentor, it would have also been nice for Zordon to leave a time-deley message for Tommy about it.
Blackguard chapter 21 . 10/23/2007
fun fic, sorry to see it end. any chance of a sequal?
Jeremy Shane chapter 21 . 10/23/2007
good story
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 10/23/2007
Awesome. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Fateless Wanderer chapter 21 . 10/23/2007
Very nice. I like the ending. You're a very good writer and this was a brilliant plot idea.
David Knight chapter 21 . 10/23/2007
A fantastic ending to a perfect story. Thought to send my congrats for this one Marcus. Congratulations on a job well done.
DarkPhantom101 chapter 21 . 10/23/2007
really loved it hope you make another one with time travel in it to.
bahjcb chapter 21 . 10/23/2007
That was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it and I'm glad the others came to visit. I thought that was great how they teased Tommy and wanted to check on Conner and Kira. I really enjoyed reading this story. I have to say I'm kind of sorry that it is over.
moonpower02 chapter 20 . 10/13/2007
That was a a great Chapter, I can't wait to see what your going to do next.
nrgirl90 chapter 20 . 10/9/2007
wow you should have the next chapter focus on kira and conner. i love them but im curous as to how their other friends are going to handle them going out.
badgep chapter 20 . 10/9/2007
I hope its involving tommy and kim?
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »