Reviews for Center of Attention
Antrxx chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Heh cute. But who was speaking before Paiway.
T3Ko chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Nice story. THanks.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hee hee hee...cute.
Lesser Master chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Haha..that was great. I could picture this actually happening. So great..awesome job!
Frank Reha chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
it is a good humor fic, it seems like only the start of a good fiction. i hope you contiune working on thi fan fiction, good luck and good day.
justaniceguy chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
cool fic i liked just be better with the details and plz update and add more chapters
Misty Moonweb chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I loved it! I hope you update soon!
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
OHMIGAWD you really should continue this one. especially with sage advicebits from the Bart and Hibiki corner LOL.
Eson chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
AlbeeDarling chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
lol that was cute and funny...hehe oh duero is such a stud isnt he? haha even paiway got in on the action! nice lil fic...i liked it!
fan of this story chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
poor duero... he is so in the character, just like in the anime... keep it up
Norsehound chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Huh. Nice idea.

I should point out though that Dureo has expressed some feelings for Parfait... and I doubt he would have forgotten hers or anyone else's voice from just being away from them for a few hours (unless they all sound the same over the phone).

And how would Dureo know about cat fights? Unless there's a store of Mejere knowledge on the Nirvana, he doesn't know a lot about Mejereian customs and behaviors unless he's been on mejere for a while. And I doubt the pirates are the best source of information since, after all, they lived with men peaceably.

Good direction, just need to get some details straight.