Reviews for Rain
nikki chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
y did u stop i wanna no what happenes
shippingMerDer chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Hey! :)

I never knew you dedicated a story to me ...blush! Wow I'm honored! Thank you so much! :) And sorry for my late reply. I just read your fic while catching up on old ones. Have been absent way too long ... so lots of stuff to read. :)

YES! I do love rains scenes! And that storm is perfect! I had to laugh as well while Sam ran away from Jack, giggling. Loved it. And the cooking part was funny, Jack teasing her and all... really cute! :)

And I felt bad for her as the realization hit her that she kised him. I could almost see her running out in that storm and jack following her and them kissing in the middle of the storm ...ah and then making up in front of the fire. Oh my mind! LOL!

Loved it! Hope you'll continue writing it, it was very sweet! And thank you again! That was really nice of you! :)

Steffi
panii chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
great chapter !

cute !
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
hee hee! nice one! :) pls keep writing! tis rlly good! :):):)

:D MSC
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
that was gr8! keep writing! and i know what you mean, i hate it when ppl read but dont review...

:D MSC
JFreak1334 chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
HAHAHAHHAA I was wondering what was happening with the sauce! I like this piece keeping it up. Update PLEASE if you get a chance!
sg1 huge fan chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
so I have eventually made my way back here! neat ch, hope you will continue on the story, I look forward 2 more
nogigglingmajor chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Ya gonna update...would love to know what's gonna happen.
HoratioCaine chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
AMAZING! Oh boy I really need to see an end to this. I am loving it, please post soon. :)
sciencefreak618 chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
_! great story! please finish!
Kirsty22 chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
I love this. So different and sexy. Please update.
marydoll chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
great read i am enjoying it
StarSplit144 chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
The sauce's timing is almost as bad as Daniel's. Good story. Please keep them coming.
Samisim chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
I must say I really really love this. They are so in character and this is so funny and angsty in the same breath. Can't wait for more!
awishaway chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
This is so far a very fun story. Looking for more development and hoping for more Sam and Jack forget the regulations moments. Enjoying this and hoping you continue with it.