Reviews for Bell 10 Piece
Totong chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
This is the best One Piece/Ben 10/Zatch Bell crossover I ever read.I couldn't wait to see the next chapter,especially when Kevin and Franky gonna fight Fokurou while Ben,Luffy and Zatch fight for a incredible true believer,excelsior!
theneutralite chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
what is zatch bell?
theneutralite chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
(evil smirk)
theneutralite chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Franky the cyborg?
theneutralite chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
avatoa chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
Sounds like Usa and Ko have some kind of business with Jyabura. I wonder what it is?
Emma Iveli chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
That was a pretty good chapter... I loved when Brago yelled he wasn't a Goth.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 15 . 6/21/2010
I wonder what kind of nicknames Ben's group will get with their bounties? It's be funny if Ben was "Tennyson Ben '10'." I also wonder what will be the nicknames of the crewmembers that aren't part of the canon crew as well as the mamodo, except for Zatch,

Brago, and Tia. (Since I know she's going to be "Strangler" Tia.)
Emma Iveli chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
Okay for Chaoter 13 I have ot say I loved the Ko scene where she got angry.

This chapter was jsut okay.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 13 . 3/29/2010
Ben is going to do a lot of as* kicking with his new toy!
avatoa chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
Thanks for finally updating, but I am afraid that you have misspelled one of the Rokushiki techniques, Geppou. Not Getsupou. Please make a note of it and keep up the great work!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 12 . 3/24/2010
Well the Straw hats are in quite the pickle right now. Wonder how they'll get out of it?
Emma Iveli chapter 12 . 3/24/2010
I like when they were playing and Ko yelled at them. That was funny.
Anon chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
Your stories are pretty interesting... but my favorite by far is "Unlimited Adventure!" Please update it! I doubt anyone would mind much if you just summarize the semi-boring arcs (ex. how they got Chopper) just to move the story along!
Solartiger chapter 10 . 1/10/2010