Reviews for A Valentines Weekend to remember
GilmoreGirl235 chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Im lovon this story so far, REALLY CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU GET THAT NEXT CHAPTER UP!
JavaJunkie110 chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
AWESOME CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
Nubes chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Definetly interested in that story!So update asap!
xogilmoregirlsox10 chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
really really really great story! It's so cute! Update quick please!
carman.h92 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I think you should keep going! It's awesome!
BearyFunny66 chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
Keep going.. i love this story
Cinny72 chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
I totally love this! So cute and that is some great sexual tension! The strip club thing was so funny. And I love how little comments kept slipping out during dinner!

Aww, the next chapter's gonna be the last, already? I'll be sad that your story's ending so soon! Update quick though! :)
MAVDP chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Oh, I remember this story from a while ago. Very happy you decided to continue writing it and I'm looking forward to the final part!
suusje32 chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Fun FF, thanks!
Nubes chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Nice fluffy story.I like goin!
Mrs. Scott Patterson chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Great story, can't wait to read the next chapter. Sad to hear it will be the last one.
sarah chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
I really, really love this story and totally think you should continue. Please, I can't wait for the couples massage.
um.hello chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
well you could use a beta if you don't have one and the characters are a little off but other than that your story is decent. i think you should post that last chapter no matter what.
chelsea chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
I like this story! please dont make the next one the last chapter... :( Update soon
Perfects chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
is pretty annoy me...but i'm okay with that is what makes me want to read it more.