Reviews for Writing on the Wall
Winter Blake chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
This is really well written. I doubt your going to continue this cause its been years since you've updated but you really should. Great job!
libbyQuin chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
wow, i loved this. you really should continue it. oh, its been like three years since the last update...damn. i think that uve really got the characters and the tone of the movie down. its great, good stuff. you nkow what would be great? some more. just asking. :D

luvs 4rm Libby!
LittleLurker chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
Hi ChiaraStorm,

I just found this beautiful story of yours... well, what else can I say,

except for agreeing with all the previous reviewers? You should really write

some more, this is so, so good. You make them feel just right, I'd say even

better than Van Sant. Pretty please?

Best wishes, D.
Alex chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
omfg LADY!

write more!

this is so amazing

packs all of the emotion Mikey is feeling in perfectly

I love this.

write more please!
hoorayforsawyer chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
Beautifully done, as always! Wow, I'm getting addicted to your writing, I hope you're updating? Pretty please?
Anonimoose chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
That's my favorite scene too. Mike is just like a puppy. A cute, little, narcoleptic puppy.
Jeb chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
Holy shit you are amazing. I have to say, of all the fics I've read on this site this one is by far the best. God, you truly are something else. I'm hoping that you'll add more to this one, or write a new one altogether.
Modwolf chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
You're quite brilliant, you know.
b33na chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
Oh, man, do I have to watch this movie again or what. You've made me remember how I had to rewind this scene and watch it again because I just LOVED it. And this, your additions to it... lovely. Perfect. Gah.

Woo, Libra-power! Everyone I know seems to either be a Scorpio or a Gemini. I have no idea why.

My mum's just cool, period. For the longest time, she was the only person I knew from real life who didn't think I was a total pervert for reading slash. And I believe her exact words after the tent scene in Brokeback Mountain were, "Whoa, that was hot." Makes me blush just thinking about it, but yeah, she's pretty cool.

OH WOW, that sounds like an awesome poster! I want one now, and I NEVER want posters. I don't see how it can be inspiring, though- I'd never stop looking at it if I had it over my computer, and nothing would ever get written. (This is in an alternate universe where I've been able to produce some writing I don't hate for the past eighteen months.)

AHEM. I've taken a look at your other reviews and realized I write a LOT. Heh. What can I say, I ramble. So I'm going to wrap this up quickly, honest.

Glad to hear your exams are over and done with! I'm patiently waiting for that sequel, but no doubt this last piece will tide me over till then.
Lilsara723 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
popped up agian and gotta hurry! im probably getting annoying lol but i had to say that 'lounge act' by nirvana makes me think too! gotta go!
Lilsara723 chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
[This is my review for the 6th chap] [And I guess I already said that I had the one with the book in another review didn't I? Oh well]

Gah. ugh. Urgh. I loved loved loved it.
Lilsara723 chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
[I'm going to review again after I read the chap. but I couldn't hold it in, haha]

I have the one with the book! The books really not all that spectacular, but it did make a few things less confusing. Like the face. I didn't see a face at first, haha. I haven't read it exactly, just skimmed it. But it has JT Leroy in it, and I like the books by him. I'm getting the movie, too!
scarstar chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
Beautiful chapter here, I love it, can't wait to read more,

x
LadyOfThieves chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
Oh that's so utterly adorable! Poor, poor Mike...and Scotty come to think of it :(

But yeah - I'm good for shopping! I'm away from the 8th to the 15th, but any time around that is good. How much do you want for the Kingdom of Heaven? Wow, that was a really weird sentence - straight out of the bible, right? Lol. I'll buy it is I can afford it, but I'm currently kinda broke...still, I should be getting my 'clothing' allowance soon. Not that any of it is really spent on clothes. Lol. Love you x
b33na chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
At last, free time! Read it all in one sitting, no interruptions. I am amazed.

Loved every piece, but my favourite, I think, is Rain, followed closely by Death. Because angst and surreality are so lovely. And stuff.

And I adored the whole third paragraph of Kiss. "People paid for his body, they didn’t want his soul." The words just /worked/ together. Really, really excellent.

Wait, so if its birthday is October 18, '91, I'm 13 days older than it. AND we're both Libras! Woo, star-sign-buddies!

I learned about the movie from my mother, back in September. I can't remember what we were talking about now, but she told me it was about two gay male prostitutes and that one of them dies at the end ("or something"). So, naturally, I would love it.

Take your time writing, but know that I can't wait for the next chapter!