Reviews for Flexible Truths
faithovercomes13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Excellent story!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow! Incredible story! I'm glad that things worked out!
briliy chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow. That was . . . that was good. That was really, really, really good. Wow.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Wow. Another excellent story - wonderful!
orangeangel chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
omg what a sweet story, totally loved it!
FireGirl09 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I really liked it. It was well written. Keep up the good work!
Stratocruiser chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This is great. I'm so happy to a HM it made my day. Thank you!
Alyx chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
nice story. i love hm fics and can't seem to find enuff of them. if u or neone else thats ees this can tell me where to look for more it would be much apreciated :). i hope u contine with this sotry. its really good
anon chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oh yay oh yay oh yay - HM perfectly done as always, and hope there's more to follow (of this story, or maybe some of that wartime HM you always mention, or anything at all - it doesn't seem like you can do any wrong) soon!
dole4077 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
you've done it again. wonderful job. you are one of my favorite fan fic writers. can't wait for your next HM story!
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
As always, you're a bloody genius. I don't understand how you can write so many different genres and manage to get all those different "voices" so perfect. And as always, my only complaint is I wish it didn't end so soon.
Katiebugg1321 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
God love you, DJinn, for writing an HM fic once more. I don't know what event or whim led you to write in the MASH fic universe again, but whatever it was, I hope it happens more frequently. Reading an HM fic from I'm remind how an HM fic should be-gritty and anything but easy. I loved this story, and I don't think I'm alone in begging for more fic from you in this fandom. Thanks again, it was a pleasure.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Great fic! Happy writing!
Laurie Eve chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This was a nicely planned, and well written story. Hawkeye and Margaret started out rocky, but I got the impression that all's well that ends well. However, I do hope there is a possiblility that you might extend the story by adding extra chapters. I promise I'll come back to R&R if you do! Otherwise, great job!
Falcon chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
It's so nice to read a good HM. I haven't read one in very long time. Thanks for the treat.