Reviews for Until it Sleeps
steph chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
i would love to see more...it was really good!
Empty Solitude chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oh honey please continue. Also what the hell is up with that girl stealing your story, that is yours right? I suitably reprimanded her ass, so I hope I was right there.

This one is amazing as per usual. And you are one of an elite few lol on my favorite author list.

PLEASE FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY continue.

Charli aka Empty Solitude
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Good start. I haven't read the other stories, but this one is standing alone so far. I love the role reversal with Sam trying to protect Dean. It's so true that Dean is gonna get himself killed looking out for that little demon magnet. Not that it's anyone's fault. I'm not a very patient reader, so don'tleave me hangin'
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
i love it i read all the prequels to this and loved them i hope you write more soon.
dadyslilgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
WOW!i love all your supernatural way they are written is so great. a few even brought tears to my eyes and i dont cry often. yeah about this story i deffinately think you should continue. love the writting keep up the good work.
HendrickGrl25 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Awesome once again, not quite sure if or how many of your stories i have reviewed but they're all really good. I especially the the angst with Sam
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Yeah, I would love to see more. Catch ya on the flip side.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
PLEASE don't kill Sam! Readers like happy endings too, I swear! I love it when it gets really dark, but it's so much more fulfilling when there's something resolved at the end (and the characters are alive to enjoy it, haha). I do like how the story is going, though. I can't believe Sam manipulated his brother like that and then took off! Dean had better find him and slap some sense into that crazy man. Please update soon!
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
that was fantastic! cant wait for the next chapter. :)
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
More, More!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Do I want more? Of course I do! LOL! What an ending! I can't wait to read more. Keep up the awesome writing! Please update soon! Until then, Happy Writing!
Phx chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
The letter made me cry brilliant stuff. Very powerful and well written. I am looking forward to the next chapter and this time I have a box of kleenex's ready 'cause I suspect i might need them!

Dean: find your brother. You know this isn't a good thing for him to do. Plus, you know he helps define who you are - something Sam forgets.

Great beginning!

Phoenix
Jess chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
VERY GOOD! loved it. Almost like a episode that would just cut off for the season finale. Keep updated soon! PLEASE!
SammySexKitten chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
i think i almost cried when i read this chapter, hope you get the next one up soon i want to know whats going to happen to sam.
M.Kena chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
So, I think I love this whole long story you've got going on. I haven't read it all yet, but I'm going to, right now. The first one was awesome and so I know all of them will be. Keep it going. And I have one thing to add DON'T KILL SAMMY (OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER)But it is your fic and you make the final decision, but know I will like it a little less if anyone dies. :)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »