Reviews for Until it Sleeps
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This is a really good way to spend my lunch hour. I read 1 Sequel per lunch. This one made me cry, good thing I was outside (getting some sun) so no one saw me. The letter from Sam ugh...I wanted to hug him for feeling the way he does and poor Dean being on the receiving end of the letter I felt so bad for him as well. *Group Hugs All Around for the Boys* Can't wait to read the next sequel.
tvdinnersrule chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I like this series you are writing. Its really good! I hope you keep writing more.
CrimsonRose18 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
AH!GOD That was amazing!Your such a good writer! I want to read more!*Jumps up and down*
pizzapixie2002 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
you're writing gets better and better. You still drift to the right of sappy at times, but you make me "feel" for the brothers. You need some polish, but, damn! I think you're getting there
steph chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
i would love to see was really good!
Empty Solitude chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oh honey please continue. Also what the hell is up with that girl stealing your story, that is yours right? I suitably reprimanded her ass, so I hope I was right there.

This one is amazing as per usual. And you are one of an elite few lol on my favorite author list.

Charli aka Empty Solitude
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Good start. I haven't read the other stories, but this one is standing alone so far. I love the role reversal with Sam trying to protect Dean. It's so true that Dean is gonna get himself killed looking out for that little demon magnet. Not that it's anyone's fault. I'm not a very patient reader, so don'tleave me hangin'
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
i love it i read all the prequels to this and loved them i hope you write more soon.
dadyslilgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
WOW!i love all your supernatural way they are written is so great. a few even brought tears to my eyes and i dont cry often. yeah about this story i deffinately think you should continue. love the writting keep up the good work.
HendrickGrl25 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Awesome once again, not quite sure if or how many of your stories i have reviewed but they're all really good. I especially the the angst with Sam
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Yeah, I would love to see more. Catch ya on the flip side.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
PLEASE don't kill Sam! Readers like happy endings too, I swear! I love it when it gets really dark, but it's so much more fulfilling when there's something resolved at the end (and the characters are alive to enjoy it, haha). I do like how the story is going, though. I can't believe Sam manipulated his brother like that and then took off! Dean had better find him and slap some sense into that crazy man. Please update soon!
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
that was fantastic! cant wait for the next chapter. :)
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
More, More!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Do I want more? Of course I do! LOL! What an ending! I can't wait to read more. Keep up the awesome writing! Please update soon! Until then, Happy Writing!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »