Reviews for Until it Sleeps
Jess chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
VERY GOOD! loved it. Almost like a episode that would just cut off for the season finale. Keep updated soon! PLEASE!
SammySexKitten chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
i think i almost cried when i read this chapter, hope you get the next one up soon i want to know whats going to happen to sam.
M.Kena chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
So, I think I love this whole long story you've got going on. I haven't read it all yet, but I'm going to, right now. The first one was awesome and so I know all of them will be. Keep it going. And I have one thing to add DON'T KILL SAMMY (OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER)But it is your fic and you make the final decision, but know I will like it a little less if anyone dies. :)
Jae chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Hello:

Found your story and must say - it is wonderful! It totally captures the emotions and interplay between the brothers that I find so compelling in the show itself. You have done a great job of getting into the voice of both characters. I eagerly await the next chapter . . .

Jae
Jill chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Whoa! Now that was an AWESOME start! Write more. SOON!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Oh, Sammy. He should know by now there isn't anything he and Dean can't handle together. They'll be back together again soon, right? Please?
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I am seriously crying right now! That letter was so beautiful and sad, i just can't stop crying. You did an amazing job writing it! really, it was flawless.

haha, that was such good timing, because i was just listening to "I Will Remember You" by Sarah Mclaughlin when i read: And, maybe one in a while remember you had a little pain in the ass geek boy, little brother, and smile.

I started bawling. But it was a theripedic cry, like a really needed a good cry, it felt good, so don't think i didn't like this chapter!

Really, incredible job! i really loved it! I can't wait for more from you! you know this is the first non-one shot i have ever read from you! great start!

~Hilary
waterstiller chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
YES DAMNIT! RIGHT MORE!...ahem..i mean ...uhh... addmore...*coughcough* i get angry when sick*coughcough*
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
LOVE your stories. You are on my author update list! Keep writing!
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Good so far.I liked your other don't kill Sammy 'cause I might start soon.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3