Reviews for Wholly Addicted To You
Darkflower123 chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I was in hysterics reading this, I could not stop laughing ;)
Yuyne chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
I cried with laughter.
Dear god.
This was amazing.
MaddeThee chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
I can read this story once, I can read it a million times, but it will never be not funny to me. It's hilarious, and has me laughing throughout the entire read. Love it. And okay, I'd probably get sick of it after a MILLION times, but I just said that for dramatic effect.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
...Axel you perv
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Wah! You never made an epilogue- Is one still hiding in the midst of your brilliant mind or did you decide to end it all here? Either way, I really enjoyed this short story about Riku & Sora. Very cute! Although, some characters were a little out there... *coughaxelcough* Thank you for sharing your baby with us ; D
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
What a fantastic story!
I loved it! Especially this chapter - sure drama is thrilling but this chapter was just so fun! I couldn't keep the smile off my face (I forgot how adorable Tidus could be)
Looking at the dates of when this was finished I can understand why Roxas and Axel were OOC but I liked your version of Roxas - so cuuuute!
I find it funny that there was only one female in this story and that was Kairi at the start! I thought she would've had more of a role but I don't care
Oblivion sounds like the cutest doggy to have! He's possibly my favourite character in this piece!
I'll have to look at some of the fanart for this now
Thanks for writing this!
Kreyana chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
That was awesome, and very entertaining!

Sooooo... *wonders where this supposed "Epilogue" is*

Oh, and its kinda a small thing, but near the beginning there is a time inconsistency. Sora gets woken up with Riku accidentally making that hole in the wall on Saturday. Next day he's late to a Friday appointment with Sephiroth? *shrug* I was also slightly confused with the time of year. At one point, they go on their date wearing coats and a scarf, next day or two, they're outside rolling around on the ground and whatnot. Meh! I loved the thunderstorm thing, though. And the pets!

And "Heck, I didn't need to outrun my predators after all, I just needed to out run my friend." is, thus far, my fave'd quote of the day lol
sana-chan9 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
WHOA I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T REVIEWED EVERY CHAPTER OF THIS DELICIOUS STORY!

and yeah. i totally searched this. i typed in "hole" and then yeah.

(lololol)

and YESS!

thank you for being one of the few people who spells "whoa" that way! too many people spell it like "woah".

WOAH IS NOT A REAL WORD!

gahh!

and this is by faaaaaaaar my fav chapter.

well... maybe.

all of them are pretty friggin' amazing.

i love riku's friends/family, though.

SO FUNNY! woo!
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
The first half of this chapter was very tedious to read, but I'm thinking it was just because you were mainly narrating his every action and that got real boring, that and his thoughts...
TheRealMapleSyrup chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
I don't even remember how I found this fic, seeing it's kinda old, but I loved it
phoenixandtiger chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
My sides are STILL aching.

Kudos to you!
Hyperpegasi chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
There aren't enough words in my vocabulary to describe the Sora fail there at the end. XD
Melmel Phase chapter 6 . 11/16/2010