Reviews for Ryoma's Plan
Dreaming of a Skylark chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I laugh so much when I read this :)
It's really good :)
DMP chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I love your story and I really hope you continue write!
poisen chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
If you had continued all through their training, it would have made a greet and funny story. Thanks for writing it.
speadee chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
I forgot to mention something in previous reviews. I'm thinking Seth's death made Kikumaru refuse to eat, which made Oishi refuse later. It's like the guilt spoiled their appetites.

It didn't seem as if Kawamura had major problems. Same with Momoshiro. Then again, he was with Echizne. I finally got to figure out Captain Tezuka's, Oishi's, and Inui's problems. They were connected to their partners'.

Good job confirming that fame and money allowed Echizen to carry out his plan. When Echizen mentioned about taking a month off work, was it from that conversation with his manager in "Atobe's Plan"? I thought the problem was more recent, not something that was happening 5 years ago when they had just gotten together. Most of the sad events took place about 3 years after Captain Atobe's party.

I'm glad they were able to heal, and things were settled. Even better, they all became professionals. It's good to read how Echizen has become a better person, especially socially. I guess being a star greatly has to do with it since he would be meeting many people and learning much.

Good job showing their friendship! I wish we had such good friends in real life, and that people in real life cared more for one another.
speadee chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
You confirmed it: being a tennis star, Echizen would have many contacts and know about the courts and many tennis-related things. Let me guess... Momoshiro quit high school to travel with Echizen.

I'm relieved that Fuji's problem was self-defense against a rapist. At first, I feared that it had something to do with Yuuta, or maybe Inui and Kaidou's accident. Maybe I've read too many fanfics about Yuuta's injuries and death. Then Inui and Kaidou were in the area during that storm, so I thought it was connected to Captain Tezuka and Fuji. I'm glad it's nothing like that.

Looks like slapping is the common cure for their problems. So far, one of each pair has been slapped by his traveling partner. It looks like Kawamura, Inui, and Momoshiro weren't really affected, or maybe that would come later?

So far you've done a good job arousing emotions, then rewarding with a happy ending for the chapters. I almost burst into tears, and felt like I'm on an emotional roller coaster.
speadee chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
It looks like Echizen changed so much over the years because it's not like him to keep in touch with people and their situations. Did he do so much research on people and locations just for his plan? That must have taken forever. Then again, he's famous, so maybe he had people helping him. Actually, as a celebrity, he would probably have traveled much, gaining much experience and knowledge.

I almost burst into tears at the sad stories in this chapter. It must have taken a lot of work and some luck to arrange Kaidou to see the basketball player. I'm glad he is becoming more himself.
speadee chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
It sounds like Echizen and Momoshiro have become rich like Captain Atobe if they are living in a mansion with many servants and able to afford so much for everyone. Looks like they've changed quite a bit with Echizen stealing Fuji's words and Momoshiro stealing Captain Tezuka's.

So far the plan seems strange as well as their health condition. Something seems very wrong. Hopefully things will make more sense in future chapters.
speadee chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I read "Atobe's Plan" yesterday, and now I'm reading this story, the sequel. You have a good start. I might not have time to read the whole story at once, but I will eventually finish reading it.
BloodyNeutral chapter 9 . 5/20/2007
Oh dear god.. This story was so touching.. it brought me in tears after every chapter.. _ I love it! And I can't stop smiling after reading this last chapter.. :)

I'm absolutely stunned.. This story is amazing.. Thank you for writing it.. Really.. :)

*sniff*
arisa-draconis chapter 9 . 10/29/2006
I love your stories! First on is the Atobe's Plan and now is Ryoma's Plan! I love both of them! Write more! I'll be waiting for your stories!
Fic Slayr chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
O_o what happened to kaidoh?
akari-hayashi chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
ROFL. I guess Ryoma is not very far off from taking over the world. XD How evil of him. Anyway, this is a nice conclusion to the whole story. :) You cleared my doubts about getting revenge on Atobe. Poor Atobe... :3
akari-hayashi chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
Lol. My fav part of this chap is probably the coffee comment. XDD It sure is nice seeing everybody healed and being happy again. But I am still waiting to see how Ryoma is gonna repay Atobe. Well, onward!
akari-hayashi chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
Wow. Momo and Fuji kissed. XD Now that's interesting. At first I found the Mica part rather unbelievable, but you made it more logical in the end with Ryoma's letter. :D Not bad. And Ryoma in drag just rule!
akari-hayashi chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
Aw, this chapter on Eiji is pretty touching too. But the part when the lady appeared got me confused. ; She feels like a ghost or something. Lol. And I am curious about why Momoshiro left high school... Hmm... Onwards to the next chapter!