Reviews for It Was A Connection
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I agree with what you put at the end. Some people end it like that because they don't know how else to. But you have a gift for perfect endings. Plus you make really really good BBRae fics. :D
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Aw, how sweet. (And Raven has a point.)
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
That was so cute ! I just loved it when Beast Boy purrs in his human form. So cute. Job well done in my book, you deserve a kitty .

(Warning: This kitty is not meant to offend anyone; it is merely a way for the author to show her acceptance for this story/chapter)
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That was SO SWEET! *pur* Wait, I'm not a kitty. (tilts head) Sad. WAIT! I can make a transforming potion!(creates it, drinks it and turned into a hamster) Whoops.
WOPR chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I agree with the Author's note at the end of the fic; while I like the Rae/BB pairing, most fics rush the relationship. Good job of showing how a connection could be forged between two very dissimilar people.
kinkywatersprite chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
this is really cool, and that is so true. I mean, I don't mind reading about BB and rae hookind up, cause they are so perfect for each other, but every single time...come on, they need to use their imagination.

Sometimes i wish i could shape shift...cats always seem to get a lot more sleep in a shorter time.
neosun7 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That's adorable! And I agree. Though I am a BBRae shipper, most fanfics are too overdramatic. This one is beautiful though!
SushiChica chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
...Simply amazing. You accurately portray the way two people are drawn together. Such artful subtle connections is so often overlooked in this fandom in particular...and I've been trying to aim there more often myself. You have mastered the art of human connection, a gift so many of us strive for.

Wonderful.
CrystalWillow chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
i liked it...alot. loved it actually...maybe you could do more with it? not necessarily in this one (as it's a oneshot and all) but in another one? that would be awesome! loved it! :D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Aw...I like that better than the stupid 'Oh! I love you!' fics...(Is it just me, or are many TT fics poorly written?)
GreenMartian777 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Cute, very cute. _ I like how you kept it casual, it seems so much more real in the end when they don't have a make out fest... Yet I continue to write stories like that... Hmm...

Anyway, Good writing! I like it! Keep up the good work!

_