Reviews for Darkness
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
your story's great. i loved it. ok, except for the part where Kaoru's flaunted right in front of KANRYU. - GROSS! the thought of it just makes me feel so dirty. imagine witnessing it :Shudders: that's how low he is. anyways, nice story. you guys really hate Kanryu, don't you? yay for killing him. boo for trapping Kaoru so many times! just kidding! actually, boo for Kaoru not killing Kurogasa personally! does anyone know how to delete a story from MY Favorites?

Ja Ne! :D :)

Moonlight Star Phoenix
Kono Mayotteru Hoshi chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
This was amazing. I loved every word of it.

Mayotteru Hoshi
anon chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
this story was really good! i liked it alot!
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
haha cute story
Kitty chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
That was a good one.
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I always love your stories!
nightshade chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
lol ahahaha so funny! dat was really good! _ muahaha poor pathethic rooster! muahahahah lol
avid admirer chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Dude, that was awesome! You write smut and unpleasant bloody stuff very well. I was very into the killing Kanryuu part...though I want for Misao to kill him in real life. Remember when she says something to the effect of "if the Oniwabanshuu are dead, I'd want to avenge them"? Well, the Oniwabanshuu ARE dead, and following the path of logic, so is Kanryuu. *grins evilly* That utter bastard should die in a much more painful way than Kaoru bestowed upon him, even though her way was awesome anyway.

Kenshin was a bit OOC, but not really in a bad way. You write Battosai in a wonderful way. A lot of people think that Kenshin's practically schizophrenic, but really he and Battosai are one in the same. Both are kind, at least deep down, and both respect woman. I've read fics where Kenshin actually converses with "Battosai" in his head. At that point in a fic, I just leave in disgust. I'd love to stay and babble on about your story, but my sister is bugging me to get off. I'll be back though, and I'll read all your other stories! Cheers!
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Good story, but only 1/2 a lemon! You started so well. Why did you stop? Wait a minute, how old are you? Are you a youngling, and imagining have not been there yet? Not a problem, no reason to rush, I'll just have to stew until you grow up. Oh well, you write VERY well!
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
xD That was HOT.
Shaeya Sedjet chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Cute. Hmm...now that I think of it...I'm pretty sure yours are the only fics that can be considered both dark and delightful. Hehe. I adore your work. More! More!
Soniya Himoura chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
it was interesting .. i liked it
lilima chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
very nicely done, you have imporved both on your writing style and the characterzation.

*adding you to my fav author

*mailing ice cream!
Jainster chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Wow! What an incredible oneshot. I have a feeling that you wanted to go a little further, but couldn't. I hope you can finish your other fics soon!
yay chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
quite surprised there weren't more reviews for this fic since it's very very good. probably because it's a one-shot. _ Anyway, good job! keep up the good work!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »