Reviews for Darkness
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
waah! that was god! likey likey! _
arisuhimika chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
DOUBLE OMG! I love all this fic too! Omg, why did it have to be a one-shot? PLZ continue! lol, sorry I'm going hyper again. Anyway, I really luv all ur fics! So plz continue thie fic!
Shirou Shinjin chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Sessha likes. Very much _

This is almost as funny as the story where K & K have to go to a nightclub, with Kenshin dressed as a girl :P

Also, Sano losing the bet was a nice touch. Very enjoyable.

As for where the daggers disappear, I don't wanna know :)

- Shinjin
Maho-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for writing it! _
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
And you say you got those plotbunnies in your sleep? Dear girl, what on earth do you dream about? XD ...Anyway, I'm happy to see you back, LadyShiin.

I was kind of hoping that this story would turn out to be even more hardcore... but then again, more hardcore stuff in this particular fandom would've probably freaked me out. :P Your fic was very creative for a K/K lemon. Good job; most authors can come up only with clich├ęd plots. Fortunately, AUs and originality have always been your strong points.

It was a nice idea to make it clear that Kaoru was attracted to Kenshin, from the very beginning. Otherwise, the story would've become an awful, popular hentai theme: 'girl gets raped and she hates it, but after a few moments of sex she turns into a total slut'. -_- I'm happy that the two ended up together also on the emotional level. Plus, Sano /really/ deserves a full month of Kaoru's cooking after everything he has done! XD
Dea Mariella chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
(grins) nice job!

"he was in for a very long month of kaoru's cooking..." that just makes me laugh. aoshi bets? wow...they must be desperate!

the thought of kaoru having to compromise her principles long enough to be convincing in an s and m club...that's great! luckily for her, when kenshin was being...um...convincing...it wasn't anything too rough.

i like this...this is very cute!

good luck with your other stories!

Dea-chan
sulou chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Oh that was fun! I loved it. Too bad I don't have time to read the next chapter. . . damn I'm late already.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
great story!love it!just love those kk moments and sano losing his bet..that was so funny!the way kaoru killed Takeda Kanryuu was so awesome, so cool!kk forever! )
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
That last part makes me unexplainably happy. Though that's probably because Sano deserved it and I'm a sadistic person.
Reignashii chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
hahahahah! that was a great one shot i liked no loved it! i was dying on someparts haha poor sano tehehe really good story!
whoknoez chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Very funnyy! D Loved it!
en route chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
wow, love the fic. it is written very well, but i had a problem with kaoru's shock over kurogasa's death. her shock was too intense for it to be that short and the reason for why she was unhappy he was dead was not explained. i love the way kaoru is forced by kenshin to admit their feelings and how they don't tell each other the love each other directly but they just understand. i know that sounds a little sadistic, but hey, in a darkfic i look for things that make them singular and deserving of the title. great job.
D-D Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Well done. I wish had more stories such as this one. It was filled with a little of romance, humor, action/adventure and many more. I really enjoyed reading this story, but to bad it's only a one-shot. However, I would like to say you did a real good job at writing this fiction and I look forward to more of your works.
happyloveygirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Great job! Hahaha. Poor Sano, has to deal with Kaoru's cooking for a month. P Please update soon in less this was a one-shot then please write more of them. XD
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
That was awesome. I liked the mission you had Kenshin and Kaoru do. There was just enough action and a helliva lot of romancing. I loved it - Fantastic work!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »