Reviews for Wide Eyes Terrified
Brdese chapter 4 . 9/4
Oh noes did he poison you too
You coughed two times already
emeraldz23 chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
ok im sorry can i just say something? FIVE YEARS for FIFTEEN CHAPTERS? wow thats got to be a record but still at least u updated so i guess thats pretty good. now FOUR YEARS AFTER i think its time for u to update again and maybe tell me what the heck happened to eddy as i do play favourites and he his my favourite and will very well like to know where he's gone of to (prob peter). this is a great story i mean like it takes me a while to read stories with like more than 10 chaps unless its intresting and not dragging. this story is AMAZING your writing is basically FLAWLESS so plz update soon. you know since its been FOUR YEARS?

so yea plz update :)
Bronkwin2 chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
Please update this story
Guest chapter 15 . 3/9/2015
Hello...? Are you still there? If so, I must know more! Please?
pinkcurl1 chapter 15 . 2/1/2015
Gah! You're so friggin' evil! WHY!? Why did cliffhangers have to be invented! WHY?! But great story btw. Now back to my rant. WHHHHHHYYYYYYY!?
Cyn2K chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
Almost 4 years since your last update. Augh! This was really good, and you've left us quite the cliff-hanger! Hope you have the chance to get back and finish this someday.
pinksugarrush chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Oh, my gosh! Edmund's gone? Gah, and he told Lucy that he would stay put!

Poor Edmund, hopefully, his lungs won't collapse on him when he's looking for Peter. Peter better return home! He's making Edmund worry and thus worsening his condition.

Please update soon! I love the plot!
Emilyjayden101 chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
Love this story. When Edmund finds Peter or Peter finds Edmund passed out on the sand for over exertion there reunion is going to be amazing..hope you update more soon. :)
sailornarniafan chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
don't let Edmund die! I love this fanfiction its so ... amazing and I am so surprised way to go ! I hope he is alive in the end so cute I wanna go ahead and cry soooooooo touching. : D
sailornarniafan chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
mm interesting and suspenceful I like it and its special cause I hardly hand out reviews!:)continue posting or I will die from the suspencion pleaz please keep on posting !
julie603 chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Re you ever going to update the next chapter?
julie603 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I have read every chapter of this thoroughly N i encourage you to keep writing. You are a very good writer. I absolutely love this story. Must end it!
Oh Look A Username chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
What?! What?! No, you can't leave it there! I've only just found this and I've spent all afternoon reading this. There has to be more!
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
This story is brilliant so far! PLEASE CONTINUE!
I swear, if you leave this story at this chapter I will get a fish and slap your face with it
wanderlustcali chapter 15 . 4/1/2013