Reviews for Whispers of the Winter
Kiyoikou chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Nice story! I like the way you kept true to their characters. Subtle and sweet! :)
tahira chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
sweet:)
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Let me just say that I adore your writing style. You arent so overzealous in your adjectives to where I have to look up words every two sentences to get the meaning and gist of a paragaraph of description, You are brief, your words flow quite beautifully, and this couple is brilliant I think. I have never read a good enough SesKik story until I stumbled upon your name under a friend of mine who had your name under her fave authours I'm glad I was curious enough to stumble onto your page. On with my review of this story!

Great wording, so sweet and romantic, and I LOVE how Sesshomaru was willing to silence his inner demons and attempt to change. I also like how you didn't really jump ahead in the romance, and you let the reaader decide for themselves what the ending would be, had the story progressed. Lovely job, this is I am favoriting!You will be hearing a lot more from me I'm sure, if you have this many awesome SesKik stories!
Gabhrienne chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
sweet...and...cozy...
kikyou741 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
love your story!
Nefertili chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
WOW! Great one-shot! It can really tug at your heartstrings even if it's just one chapter! Go write more, Rubeh! ;P
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I absolutley love this! The contrast of Sesshomaru's love/hate feelings for Kikyou are done in grand style. He is reluctantly wanting of his bell flower annd he is so direct, it no way borders on confusion. (I'm not sure if I said that correctly, but I think you no what I mean).

When I mentioned my fanfic would be somewhat dark, this is what I meant. So now I feel a bit more comfortable.

Arigatou, Ruby!
Cold Kikyo chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This is great:)
Nibari chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
:) I like the way you wrote this. Please continue it, don't leave something this good as a one shot only!
Zzsoccer334 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
eek! that was so cute! i loved "Unraveling Melody" it was a coolie story! the metaphors in this story were so pretty. It was also wonderfully written! a really beautiful story! please read some of mine! specifically 'Tears of a fallen angel' which i'm doing my best to keep going. :)
PurePower chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
A nice affirmation of Sesshoumaru's persona in comparison to the cold of winter, and Kikyo's ability to warm him up (no matter how much he doesn't want her to - *chuckle*). Does this mean you're out of retirement? I hope so... You have a way with words for desribing thoughts and unravelling their interpretations to lead to a revelation that causes us all to breathe a sigh of relief. I kinda thought that the end was a little obscurely abrupt, but all in all it was eloquently put with the tangs of passion for the characters and the subtle but but effective notions of how a woman can change a man, like the weather the earth. Anyways, hope you make a return soon, or maybe show up once in a while (lol). Good Job with this fic.
Yukishiro Madoka chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Yet another lovely Sess/Kik fic by Ruby-sama! ;;

It's freezing here, yet reading your story made me feel warm and squishy inside...Ehehe ;;

I hope to see more of your works! ;;
Primulla chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
OI ruby sama! _

Nossa sua fic está muito fofa! Adorei... Demorei um pouco pra ler, inglês ruim... ~.~ mas consegui! E como sempre fui bem recompensada por meus esforços, pq sua fic está linda! Vc sabe q adoro o jeito q vc descreve os sentimentos da Kikyou e como sempre, vc fez um belo trabalho. Os senitmentos pulsam em suas fics, tornam mais complexas as persanagens da Rumiko, enriquece a Kikyou um pouco mais pra quem gosta e muito dela, fazendo a mais qdo q uma casca de barro. Obrigada pelo excelente texto. Sei q o tempo é curto, os deveres crescem conforme a faculdade avança, mas por favor, continue escrevendo! E nos presenteando com obras primas como essa!

Estou com saudades dos nossos bate papo... u.u... Ai, como faz falta tempo livre na vida da gente...

Sucesso ruby-sama! Adoro vc e suas fics lindas!

bjs

Pri-sama.
TamashiiNoMiko chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
We! Woobie-chan! Yet again! your SessKik-ness amaze me! XD I loved it!
misqueme chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
great story :]

i think the story line is really interesting, especially the part: it'll be worth the wait