Reviews for Jak 3point5 and then Some
Suzanne54 chapter 17 . 1/21/2012
Wow it's really good! Please update soon! I wanna know what happens next! It's really in-ter-rest-ing! Please please please!:D D:
Ecomadness chapter 17 . 4/9/2011
I love this story plz update soon
C5innamontacobuns chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
gahh! dude! when r u gonna update! im dying to see whats next! I WANNA KNOW! HURRY PLEASE ! D: (yells at sister.)
NaomiOcean chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
When are you going to update? I'm dying here! I wanna know what happens next! *Rips out hair*
DarkangelGuard77 chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
this is a great story and i hope u keep the good work! :D
Esmi chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
hey i loved da story a lot. r u makin' any more 'bout Jak and Keira, Tess and Daxter, and Torn and Ashlien. Keep up da good work.
neoqueen24 chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
to Boss Dumpling,

nice story so far I haven't all of yet, but when I get time i will. looks like things are really cooking for ashlin and torn i always thought that there was something going on between those two, like when he betrayed the under ground in jak ii, oops i said to much... that is if you've played the game you'd know what i'm talking about anyway i read some more later. by the way nice plot line. i'm writng a story based on the jak x events and its kinda hard to follow the storyline, but i'll figure out. if you want to check out my stories, mysteries of the prescursor sea, secrets of heavan city and the masked racer which is the one i was talking about earlier. hope you have an awesome day.
AnimeSoul17 chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
Hey,

Everyone becomes busy from time to time. No Worries. That fact that you are going to finish the story versus deleting it or just leaving it to collect megabyte dust despite the time is a gesture that I really appreciate. Good luck with completing the story. I look forward to see what you will do next.
Dean's Little Secret chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
please update this story
BECKY chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
like omg, you got rid of the chappie where jak sings! i love that chapter, it's so cute! Anyway, I'm really glad that you're gonna be updating this fic again!
0xjessix0 chapter 15 . 10/14/2006
Yeah, you'd better get this up-to-date! you promised on Myspace P lol hahaha

I love it so far! what a great story!

* *
RenjiLuvah lazy2log in chapter 15 . 9/23/2006
I'm telling you right now, do not and I mean DO NOT ever write something that doesn't flow naturally from you, then you won't be satisfied with it and it won't come out the way you want or your best compared to what it would have been it you were in the "Jakness" mode.

Trust me. I'm having that problem right now and although I said I'd never be one of those writers that would leave stories hanging, it seems that I've lost my muse for one of my stories and I'm curently into my other story. The other story comes out easily and I already know what's gonna happen next and I can't wait to write more and more. As for the other story, I started out ok but then I got stuck and then eventually became unsatisfied and now I'm not sure where to take the story and it just won't come out of me. It's like I'm doing homework and I'm not eager to write it. For the other one, I can't wait to get to a computer to write another chap.

So therefore if the story isn't coming out of you or if you're gonna force it out because of reviewers, take it from me, don't do it to yourself. As much as I was into this story when it was up, I don't want you to just rush either kz. Sorry if it sounds like a flame but it's not. As another writer and reviewer and a fellow Jak fan, just wanted to share that tip since I too am in that same position. I decided to just wait till the addiction from my current story is over or until the muse comes back to me.

Oh yeah, School first! Lol kkz well ttyl and good luck.
Dean's Little Secret chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This story ROX!
becky chapter 14 . 7/29/2006
come on, please update! you said that you were going to ages ago! i really really really really want to read more of this story - i'm hooked!
Drok chapter 13 . 4/7/2006
Good job dat was sweet :)

Update soon