Reviews for People Are People
Officially Retired chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Awe, cute! I am pleased with this fic. Good job!
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Oh! Very very cute! I loved it! I like that it was realistic. A very simple beginning to things.
Keep Writing!
~May
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Wai! I just heard this song yesterday, and I thought "God, that would make a good Filia/Xellos songfic," and lookey here-someone made one! *huggles* You rock as does this story! It's so sweet! _
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
the last bit made me giggle. I liked it. sorta...

bye bye

Mistress DragonFlame

"Sticks and stones my brake my bones but word will leave gashes that will feaster for all eternity..."

dayly addtion to saying:

~grin evily~ "what did you want to say again?"
Snuffles Padfoot chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Xelloss in a tutu...I had a dream about that once...*snaps back to reality* Oh! Loved your fic! A sequal? Please?
Ace Girl chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
*applauds* KAWAII! _ Yeah, thinking along those lines, why DO they hate each other? ;) Excellent fic, because it was a great idea that was actually dealt with quite well. :)
ice queen chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Wai! Kawaii! Xelloss being sweet! Filia being reasonable! How... Astounding_ And due to the time period it could have even happened~.
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
this is awesome! write a sequel! what's gonna happen in a hundred years (supposing they don't kill each other or get killed)?... *chants* WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE... *dangles pocketwatch* look into my...your computer screen... you are feeling sleepy...when i snap my fingers, you will wake up and write the sequel to this fic... *snaps fingers* SOOO?
pengiechan chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Hmmm...that was pretty good.
Cab chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Nice stuff! I love Depeche Mode BTW (Then again, who doesn't)
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
Awww… I like it a lot it is a good ficcie!
Lina Inverse The Dramata AKA the Author chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
To all those who have read this and are wondering about a sequel. When my mind finally kicks into inspirational gear, I WILL write another chapter. Anyway, thank you for your comments, they are highly appreciated.

-Lina Inverse the Dramata
Ranko Hibiki chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
LOL! Funny! write a sequal I loved it!
Wolfwoodepl chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Well, Lina-chan, another wonderful story! I've loved both I've read so far! Keep 'em comin'!
Senjo no Hime chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Have you done a sequal? 'Cause you know, I'm kinda wondering 'what happens next?' Anyway, it's a cool fic. _-