Reviews for Statistical Ghosts
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
he'll find her
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I liked your story even though it left me rather melancholy.
epalladino chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Excellent episode tag. Thanks, Beth
Kalquessa chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Yeesh. That's rough. Dreams are distressing when they do that. I love how it's Charlie's stuttering that reassures Don initially. This and its precursor make a very good tag to a downer of an ep (I think this is the one that made us all go "Wow...depressing," at the end).
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Wow. That was so sweet and I love how you captured Charlie's regret. The companion to it was great too. Good job!

Please write more Numb3rs stories!
jlm110108 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I missed this until I saw the reference in the Don POV story you posted today. I love the way you handled it. Resolution without resolution - Charlie doesn't have the answer yet, but he has a very supportive family to help him through the search and through whatever he discovers. Joanne.
Alice I chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I liked this piece. I understand why you left it open ended like that. I also did a piece based on the aftermaths of that episode but mine was different in that it had a distinct feel of closure.

The open ending leaves you with a little bit of doubt, and a little bit of a feeling that the reader needs to fill in the blanks a bit.

That is a nice change from the neat little endings that tie up all the loose ends.

The series has had a few episodes that ended like that, leaving the viewer waiting for the real end of the episode.

Congratulations on getting that 'feel' of uncertainty in the written medium. That is something that is difficult to do, and do well.
Patty chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Good job. A person's conscience about things left undone in the past can certainly mess with life in the

here and now. Hopefully, Charlie can let his particular incident go.
Izhilzha chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I'm sure this is probably not allowed (in the Great Wisdom of but if people are going to review without their email addys, I'm not sure how to respond to them. So I'm going to do it here...just this once. :-)

Maurbill, you're not the only one who seems to think this would be a good chapter story. I'm not planning on extending it, but there may be a companion piece (Don's POV) coming soon.

Thanks so much for your review! I'm always glad when I can involve a reader like that.
maurbill chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Great writing. My only complaint is that you didn't keep it going. It had the makings for a great chapter story. Don most certainly would have helped Charlie with this and I guess I was hoping that was where this was going. Oh well, it still is good and maybe you will change your mind and add more chapters. Good job
prin69 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
this is wonderful
swenglish chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Very wellwritten :) I can't wait to read the next chapter so please dont wait too long :)
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I liked it. I think it could have been longer maybe even chapter story. But very impressed with what you managed to do in that short story. Very well written hope you write more soon.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
That was Wow. So very sad and even if the statistics you gave weren't the exact numbers, still so very frightening. You did an excellent job on this.