Reviews for In Illuminated Symbollic Glory
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Loved the characterization of lily and the marauders. None of them too silly but still funny and clever.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I love it and I laughed so hard
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I would like to say a big thank you. I am currently very sick, and am sitting two inches away from a vaporiser, and until 5 minutes ago, was not able to breathe. As I started to laugh and chuckle at your story, my nose and throat decided to cooperate again and I can now breathe normally for the moment. So thanks for writing something so bloodyfantastic it helped me out there, because nothing makes you appreciate breathing normally more than when it's impossible. Top job.
LionessQueen chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
It had me dying with laughter! Very well written and super funny, I loved Sirius lol
crosslight chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is so very funny and now I'm smiling because it's just incredibly witty and the title makes me laugh
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Very..creative. Definitely entertaining.
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
i am laughing and shaking my head. this is brill
fuckfanfictiondotnet chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That... was amazing. Hilarious and definitely original.
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Hilarious!
Izzy chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Omg that was the funniest thing I ever read
jessiejellie chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
ahahahahahahaha omg this is totally epic. I love it!
Bee chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love it! I seriously do, it's hilarious! :) Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Omygoodness! One of the funniest fanfics I've ever read! Do you know how hard it is to be silently In hysterics without your little brother noticing? I found it soooo funny!
aholyground chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
dammit this is the best fic i have ever read that actually portrayed the awesomeness that is sirius black really well. THIS IS SIRIUS BLACK AT HIS BEST. bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013