Reviews for Path of No Regrets: Renewal
blue-genjutsu chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
This is a great chapter! The characters were very in character and I loved the confrontation at the end between Sasuke and Naruto. :)
Meri Kaisla chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
Finally, thay had their little conversation ;) Great chapter again - I'd like to stay and say more, but gotta run now... Ja ne :)
NekoAnime chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
Wow, finally they get everything out in the opening. *releases breath* I'm just wondering though, like Sasuke, what's gonna be left after this. Naruto said some pretty mean things, true things more or less, but still mean. And I found the idea of Sasuke kicking Naruto out of his own apartment funny, even though I don't think it was supposed to come out that way considering the scenario, but I still found myself smiling at it.

Kakashi and Sasuke's training was awesome and I loved all of Sasuke's thoughts on not believing in hope. It portrayed his outlook wonderfully.

I also liked your analogy to the kettle and that with Naruto and Sasuke it went 'boom' instead. XD Hope to see the resolution to this soon. How many acts do you think this is gonna end up being? And a huge congratulations for making it as far as you have with this. That takes real dedication. *gives a round of applause to you* _
Azamiko chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
Glad they finally got that out...*whew* I'm looking forward to what comes next.
Eboni chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
How did you know I was going to be on the internet at this time looking for updates? Psychic? Lol.

Kakashi and Sasuke's practice was great. I love how Kakashi's taken off the kiddie-proof gloves, though I don't think he ever really wore them while training his team.

Gosh, though it seemed like he'd realized it, it is truly going to take Sasuke a while to undertsand that he is not going to drastically improve in a matter of days, or weeks. Itachi was special...even his mother said so lol. Special and creepy as hell...

The explosion. Yeah, it took a little while, but Sasuke's stopped holding his tongue. It's hard to do that when living in the same space as someone. The emotions coming to the surface are volatile. All Naruto needs is a word of encouragement on Sasuke's part. A tremble, a grimace, a start of a denial about not caring, and he'd open his arms to Sasuke again.

But will Sasuke be able to swallow that pride and let it happen? We shall see in the next update, I guess. Lol thanks for giving me something to read. I love long stories

Ebs
kyokomirror2010 chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
This is a really good story, i like the analogy you used with the tea pot kettle thing. Act one? how many acts are there? anyway great stroy i really like it
koriaena chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
awesome chapter! - it seems like you did a great job with getting how Naruto and Sasuke would react. I guess they've both grown up slightly more now, so that only the kettle explodes, instead of the entire kitchen. If that made any sense at all. "
silentdeath chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
LOVE the story keep writting your a good writter.

peace out!
Fields of View chapter 6 . 3/29/2006
yey for new chapter! I love how you update so often!

so.. what do I look foward to? I look foward to Naruto dreaming about the Valley of the End with Sasuke around, on the same bed.. XDD *evil laugh* pllease?

your Naruto and Sasuke, as always, are so in character that it's a lovely read

love you for this fic! *huggles*
Blackstar Angel chapter 6 . 3/29/2006
Wo! Update soon!
WHOCARES chapter 6 . 3/29/2006
great chapter as always...loved the bit about sasukes hitai-ate, about how even though its repaired the marks still there, and the only thing i didnt like was the length of this chapter, but as long as its good i suppose i cant complain...but...this story has so much potential and is so good that i would have to...get really mad, if you drop this story. (thats right, fear my anger)
Eboni chapter 6 . 3/27/2006
Aww.. I'd nearly forgotten Sasuke was going to have to move in with Naruto. I love both their reactions to it, "WTF?"

Sasuke's subdued, agreeable behavior is getting a bit creepy and maybe worrisome. I love how he's bowing his head, it's like he feels guilty, indebted to Naruto about the fight, and now he's imposing on him in his own home. Maybe it's nothing to worry about... now that I think about it, I would be pretty agreebale and docile too. Just wonder how long that's going to last.

I've stayed in small apartments with as many as 4 people, and things got UGLY in a matter of weeks lol. Naruto and Sasuke may not have fun, but I know I will as I read further.

I really want love how tentative the relationship with Naruto and Sasuke is. It's like they are starting over from ground zero, but now they understand each other a bit more.

Jiraiya.. I've always wanted to slap for his speech to Naruto. I mean, I know he meant well and no one wants to see young ones make the sames mistakes they did... and gosh Tsunade, Orochimaru and he certainly seemed eerily a lot like Team 7... but they aren't the same. Get over it Jiraiya and give the Uchiha a chance before you judge him. And also wonder... hwt was Orochimaru's reason for going bad? Was it righteous or was he justs our? Pair that to Sasuke's reason...if they are the same...then perhaps you have something to worry about.

Sasuke's motives are honorable since he thinks he must avenge his family... his means of getting there are simply suicidal and oblivious to others that get hurt trying to protect him from himself. Sasuke's only crime is having people that care and can't sit back and watch him destory himself.

Ok, enough. Good story. Keep writing. Looking forward to life with the roomies. Take care!

Ebs
blue-genjutsu chapter 6 . 3/27/2006
Great chapter! :)
Azamiko chapter 6 . 3/27/2006
; Sad thing is, I remembered rule # 25...without even thinking about it...I really like this fic...
NekoAnime chapter 6 . 3/27/2006
*giggles madly* 'He dit it! He did it!' That line just had me in fits of giggles I swear. That sounds exactly like what Naruto would do if he was in that position. And coincidently, also something Kakashi would do. ; In fact that whole scene starting from when Naruto went to Sasuke's house until they left kep me highly amused. XD And the height charts were a very cute and nicely added touch. I don't know which is sadder though, Naruto because he would have had to measure himself or Sasuke's because it was probably his mother who measured him. I also liked the analogy used in reference for Sasuke with the hitai-ate. Can't wait for the next chapter, it ought to be interesting now that we all know that's where they're gonna be stuck at. I think the close quarters will be good for them. XD Any fights they have can be worked out while they're training. Plus they'll probably be too tired from that to argue much while at home. Well, then again, they ARE Sasuke and Naruto. When AREN'T they bickering? _~
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »