Reviews for Path of No Regrets: Renewal
rldarling chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
wow! yay!

i'm glad you finally posted it!

keep writing!
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
pretty good so far... hope that you update soon.. okies? i'll be keeping an eye out for updates. :) maybe one day you'll read my stuff on fictionpress... :) its all under the name as here.
mylilchickadee chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Hey, Wow, I think I'm one of the first to review! Let me just say first that I love the way you write Sasuke and Naruto. Your one-shots of them are great. And I'm so excited you've decided to write a multi-chapter!

I'm anxious to see where this goes. Since I guess Sasuke doesn't leave, this opens up space for all kinds of interesting things to happen. More of your beautiful Sasuke and Naruto relationship writing. One question: is this in the same universe as Stone Skipping and Grown Up Orphans? Not that it makes much difference, I'm just curious becasue I love those two stories.

Anyhow, I hope you can keep up the pace of updating 1-2 weeks. That's a lot of work!

Good luck and good writing!
Khiyu chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Yay, I can't wait too see what happens next. :D This sounds like such an awsome story. I could so see that "Sasuke should know what to use the chidori for" thing coming up in the manga sometime in the future, and I like how you described it in your fic.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15