Reviews for Path of No Regrets: Renewal
Lyoth737 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
This story shows that many insights and feelings, it's awesome!
Especially insights on Sasuke, what gives him a much rounder characterisation
and whole new aspects and deapth to the story.
Great writing style, keep it up!
Sis chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Awww
Daikaio chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I can't believe I've never read this before! It's fantastic. Exactly the kind of Naruto fanfic I've been looking for. Thank you for being awesome!
whiskedaway chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
oh god, why did no one tell me that this is such a tearjerker?

...then again, that tragedy music song that had played in the background certainly didn't help at alllllll.
Shikahr24 chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
What's thennew fan fiction story part two that your making called
Shikahr24 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wait this doesn't make sense cause was renewal the second chapter
Ayumi Warui chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
Great fic! If only all this really were what had happened... Loved the way you've written it, your style is different and interesting :3

Thanks for share this awesome fic with us!
tsukinopen chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
yes sasuke didn't leave!
Aishata chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
Heart-warming fic. :)
angelrock444 chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
booout achaa ah!
Venus914 chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
Naruto and Sasuke have a complicated friendship and they have a connection born from the trials in their life. But their relationship is tenuous at best, but it's there.

However, Sasuke and Sakura have no connection at all, aside from being teammates. She have a crush on him, and even love him, but that's all. He just ignores her. So there really isn't any connection to speak of. So, for Naruto to be mad that Sasuke rejects Sakura's offer of friendship is weird because if you give a fangirl a little kindness, they would take that as an encouragement that the have a chance. And, why would Naruto blame himself on practically everything ralating to Sasuke? And why would Sakura says it's all right? She agrees with him that it's his fault?
Kokoroyume chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Oh ! Thank you !

It's another awesome story :D
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
It was an interesting fic. I like it a lot. And since I like it a lot, I'll tell you the only thing I didn't like was that it ended so suddenly! I'm happy that you made a sequel (I'll read it now)

Thank you for the fic!
DobbyGrl chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awesome first chapter I'm excited to read the rest of this story!
DWraith chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
Reading this makes me wish that the canon events were more similar to it. It's nice to imagine a happier future than the ones Team 7 actually had. Especially since the valley was such a landmark moment that I love wondering what would have happened if Sasuke had been recovered and thrust back into Konoha life.
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »