Reviews for Path of No Regrets: Renewal
ruby890 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i love it
Lil-lo chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
I've been reading this and feel like 1.) I should have started reviewing earlier than this

2.) when it comes to Naruto and the addition of fanfiction, I had really gained a dislike for Sasuke and Kakashi. While I still read fics that pair Sasuke and Naruto up, overall I had been feeling like Sasuke had too much ungained favor to the point where the show should have been called Sasuke...and Kakashi was trying to start teaching the rest of his team way too late.

I think it's amazing how balanced your work makes both of them. For me to have grown to dislike Kakashi as much as I did, I can't believe how human they are, and how forgivabile things feel when it comes to Sasuke and Kaka respectively.

While I was more than soften up, when you got to the part where Sasuke came to take Naruto to the shrine, I was swept away. Rejoice in the unbelievability of me forgiving Sasuke...it makes me want to cling to canon so that I don't lack hatred XD
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
Great work.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
Can't wait to read the other parts to this!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Yup, it had to boil over at some point. They can't ignore the tension for too long. Great chapter.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Wonder how they will manage being stuck in the same small apartment for a while?
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
Nice work.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
I agree with your interpretation. It's hard sometimes to realize who knows what in the series...because we see and know everything. I don't think Sasuke really knew what he was getting into, but in the end I guess it doesn't matter. He gets what he wants. Great chapter.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Another great chapter
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Great work!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Well done so far. I know exactly what you mean...long fics intimiate me too. They are just so much work! Can't wait to read more.
saya.sen chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
See, the problem I see with this, even as sweet and nice as it is, is that the three of them needed to grow up, and the point where Sasuke left- that was where it started. As much as I hated it, they needed that. Still, I like this story, it's sort of like a "I wish it could be" kind of thing...
arhangle chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
Man, you really ARE a good writer! I totally loved this - it was so sweet and so real and so plausible and totally manga-like witout getting out of fiction - so I'm going to be annoying and beg you to PLEASE continue with the sequel and the third one. I know you might have something better to do, but...well,please?

I've put an alert now, you wouldn't wanna dissapoint would you?
Monkeyface17 chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
Such a sweet story!...and it was really close to the manga. I almost wish it had happened like that but then Naruto wouldn’t be as strong as he is now because he wouldn’t be chasing after Sasuke, and Sakura might not realize she likes Naruto because she has Sasuke, not that she has in the manga but she still might haha

Anyways, I liked it. It was very beautifully written :)
ben chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
god, i just have to say... that was a fucking amazing chapter. every fan of this story has needed closure on the naruto-sasuke conflict and this is the first fic iv ever read (iv read a shit-load) that is doing it so well. i love the story! i hope theres a sequel! brilliant work ;)
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »