Reviews for Path of No Regrets: Renewal
dundee998 chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
That's beautiful... A might-have-been worth sharing. I liked how you handled the fight in the apartment; that was really intense, even if it was verbal. Thank you!
zegez chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
This is a really good story, you've truly done an excelent job. Congradulations! It was well thought out and everything flowed perfectly. Definately going into my favourites.
Gohanzgirl chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
I loved every second of reading this! Your writing is amazing!
D chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
Wonderful story!
Takayu chapter 9 . 7/15/2008
Oh, wow.

I really liked this! It's great! I'm glad I read it all the way through in one go! *took me long enough though*

*applause for you author-sama!*

*favs*
Seriously Yours chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
Your story is awesome. :)
Sussanah chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
i really liked this. im looking forward to thesequel. hopefully its gonna be even luck in writing it! ;)
Valheru1988 chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
Nice... loved the story, Great job on it and keep up the great work on future fics.
Lutralutra chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
This is just a beauty of a story, a gold mine of emotion and character and friendship.

I'd been looking for a good Sasuke-Naruto friendship fic for a long time, and I found it here. I'm at a loss as to what to tell you was good about it, because, as good writing does, it simply has that lovely fluency that comes from a lot of elements mixed together perfectly. I wish this was how it had happened in the manga/anime; that episode where Sasuke walks away in the rain nearly broke my heart. Then again, this is the type of plotline that benefits from careful wording and descriptive insight, which you had. I loved how you would make Naruto and Sasuke think, with those insightful bits, because I've never found authors outside of fanfiction who can do that really well, and you did. I loved the angst; I don't think you overdid it.

Kakashi was good, too - he does play a large role in his team's lives, particularly Sasuke's, and sometimes I forget to think about him as part of Team 7's essential dynamic. I really appreciated you letting me get into his mind and see his three students, amazing in their own way, through his own eyes. I think you captured his thoughts well. I disagree with you a little on the debate of how much Sasuke knew about Orochimaru, though; I think Sasuke is smart and cynical enough to realize how much Orochimaru is going to use him, to understand what he's risking and giving up by leaving to be by the side of such an evil person. It wasn't a whim or a snap decision for him; he weighed it all the time, and nothing Naruto told him at the Valley of the End about what Orochimaru would do to him came as a surprise or dissuaded him at all - he'd hardened himself to his intentions, and he fully intended to pay the price for his revenge. That's my take on it, anyway.

A lovely, short venture into the broken, but still strong, bonds of Team 7 - I really hope Kishimoto can achieve for us hopeful fans what you did here; a happy ending against the odds. :)
Just me chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
Okay... let me just get one thing out of the way; You -FREAKING- rock! this is the best fanfic ive ever read. You are so in charackter an everything is just perfect. you should really start writing for a living, or do you already? You are such a talented writer, i could imagine everything in my head so good. much better then anyone else ever have done. And Im really serious, you are the best!

A good hug, from a very impresed fan. :)
Sherbet Mayhem chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
This is absolutely brilliant. What a great idea! I can't wait to read more! Faves already! :D
kindersuprised chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
asdfjkl eh! (Yes, you have reduced me gibberish. Let me recover now, ahem.) Well, I enjoy any fic that features Sasuke and Naruto *waves SasuNaruSasu flag* and I love their relationship platonic or romantic- it doesn't really matter, as long as they have a relationship. So I love this fic even more. (Sequel? YAY!)

I really like how you did their relationships, Sasuke and Kakashi's, Sasuke and Sakura's just every. Single. One. I even cried a few times (the emotional SasuNaru angst kills me every time) and the epilogue was just, uber, uber WIN. It really gave out the sense that they were a team, Kakashi included. I'm going to check out the sequel and other fics now (and I'm mighty glad I didn't slip into Ultra Fangirl Mode because you'd probably be scared then :P) *faves and alerts*
lirpa-chan chapter 9 . 10/1/2007
This was overall a great story. It had a simple plot and wasn't the longest of fics, but that was part of it's charm. It also helps that your writing style is great! You have a way with words :D.

As it appears that this is apart of a larger arc, I'll have to check out the other stories too.

By the by, I've added this to the Hidden Gems C2 and my favs :D.

April _~
Little-Lola2616 chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
WOW. Just WOW. You are an amazing writer and you make every single aspect of this story and the characters so believable. I am big fan of your fics D Even though I only came across them like 2 days ago XD hee hee... I've already read the first chapter to the the sequel of this and I want to congratulate you on writing so much :D Well done! xx
CAD386 chapter 9 . 9/21/2007
ah, that's so cute. I really wish it had turned out like that, you know. :)
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »