Reviews for Confessions by Talent
nwilson1 chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
I guess the ring means they're engaged, or at the very least going steady. Which, in my day, was basically the same thing. Who knows nowadays? LOL. People, and not just young people either, treat relationships so lightly. I believe, that's the main reason divorces are rising. You captured a romantic sense in their relationship. Also, you show how a simple misunderstanding could wreck said relationship. That's an aspect few FF writers capture. You rock.
Calypso C chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
:) Happy ending! Yay! So smiley!
XxsweetstoothXx chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
HEYS!GREAT STORY YOU GOT THERE!(:KEEP ON WRITING(:
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Oh, how sweet! And, ahem, I'm not going to tell of course, but some goody-two-shoes might so you might want to take that note off...Limewire is illegal. No joke. I just thought I'd let you know in case someone wanted to turn you in! Toodles!
animaluver chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Only one or two mistakes and it was PERFECT! And I mean it. Keep up the god work!
Dakyu chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
Hey, not bad. I probably couldnt' fully enjoy it judging by the fact i haven't heard either of the songs, but it was still quite enjoyable to read.

Keep up the good work!

Dak
Winnywriter chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
I liked it. The ending was great!
colourmexgab chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
EK! SO CUTE! :DD Adorable! Lol. I really wish THiS was the actual ending! Stupid DxV fans..BUT DxS WiLL LiVE FOREVER! YEY! Super story! Keep writing! I hope more of your stories go in my faves!
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
ITS GOOD, ITS ALL GOOD! (HA HA) BUT SERIOUSLY GREAT JOB UNTIL NEXT TIME SHADOW A OUT )
lola chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
too brief. needs more depth