Reviews for Knight in a Shining Apron
evil-mastermind666 chapter 14 . 7/9/2006
haha! Heart trouble indeed... yes, I imagine Molly will explain it to him :P
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
I won't be suprised if Severus is fallen in love. Anyway, good chapter. update soon!
Kazza chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
Oh I'm looking forward to that explanation. Poor Severus, he obviously hasn't "suffered" before :(

Thank you for another Wonderful Chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
It's a pity that Snape has known so little love he doesn't know what the twinge in his heart means. (I'm sure Molly and Arthur will start reminiscing, and "oh, dear, Arthur, there's a burnt out lightbulb the bedroom we should both check, don't you think?" and all the children in the Weasley begin praying loudly that Mum and Dad remember the silencing spell).

Wonderful chapter. Surely Snape ought to make her some hot tea, or soemething...
saiyanwizard chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
I'm glad Remus and Sirius are on the mend. Oh, Severus, you cute little naive Potions Master! Even I know what your heart problem is! It's a very rare and serious form of cancer! Honestly, I can't wait to see how Molly's going to deal with this :)! Thanks for the update, and I look forward to the next chapter!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
wynnleaf chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
I don't remember if I've reviewed before, and if so it's been awhile. Very enjoyable! I like the Weasleys. A lot of writers don't seem to like Molly, but I have a big rambunctious family, too, and I think I understand her a bit. You're doing an great job with Snape's character and his relationships with Arthur and Molly. And I love your Arthur.
noctu chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
Interesting story - I hope you plan to continue it!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
Good story/chapter! Love it. Really, I want to know: magiclly or whatever, Author and Molly adopted Severus? Or somewhat adopted him like Harry? UPDATE SOON!
TEC chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
Wonderful story! I'm looking forward to finding out what Severus can do with his new hand/weapon. Also looking forward to Severus/Ron interaction. His response to the new family member should be interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
One, you updated, two, as any Weasley would vouch, it's 'bloody brilliant'.

Good on you

-Ebs
ShadowCub chapter 13 . 6/17/2006
I like it a lot but having a hard time believing that Sev is now their favorite, they all had to have know what would happen to him, they are fighters after all and having Sirius as a friend, I'd almost have him with the deatheaters again, fantastic story.
orphen chica chapter 13 . 6/16/2006
this is great. update soon please.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 13 . 6/16/2006
"...What do you think Alastor?"

... "I think I love you." ... "Got you."

LMAO.

Good times. :) I'm glad to see that Alastor isn't so confrontational with Severus anymore. It's poignant to think that he had to go through all this just for someone to rrealize he's worth something, that he's worth caring about. *sniffle*
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
Sweet chapter! I like it a lot. I still don't believe Moody would drink anything Snape made him without five minutes worth of charms, but hey, a man needs his coffee!

Reminds me of the Garfield cartoon where it shows the coffee trying to leave the cup-"It's not only strong, but it's mean, too!"
CoyoteWolf chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
Aw! Severus is...tamed! lol...that's cool...this isn't the end is it?

UPDATE!