Reviews for Knight in a Shining Apron
saiyanwizard chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
I'm glad Remus and Sirius are on the mend. Oh, Severus, you cute little naive Potions Master! Even I know what your heart problem is! It's a very rare and serious form of cancer! Honestly, I can't wait to see how Molly's going to deal with this :)! Thanks for the update, and I look forward to the next chapter!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
wynnleaf chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
I don't remember if I've reviewed before, and if so it's been awhile. Very enjoyable! I like the Weasleys. A lot of writers don't seem to like Molly, but I have a big rambunctious family, too, and I think I understand her a bit. You're doing an great job with Snape's character and his relationships with Arthur and Molly. And I love your Arthur.
noctu chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
Interesting story - I hope you plan to continue it!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
Good story/chapter! Love it. Really, I want to know: magiclly or whatever, Author and Molly adopted Severus? Or somewhat adopted him like Harry? UPDATE SOON!
TEC chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
Wonderful story! I'm looking forward to finding out what Severus can do with his new hand/weapon. Also looking forward to Severus/Ron interaction. His response to the new family member should be interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
One, you updated, two, as any Weasley would vouch, it's 'bloody brilliant'.

Good on you

-Ebs
ShadowCub chapter 13 . 6/17/2006
I like it a lot but having a hard time believing that Sev is now their favorite, they all had to have know what would happen to him, they are fighters after all and having Sirius as a friend, I'd almost have him with the deatheaters again, fantastic story.
orphen chica chapter 13 . 6/16/2006
this is great. update soon please.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 13 . 6/16/2006
"...What do you think Alastor?"

... "I think I love you." ... "Got you."

LMAO.

Good times. :) I'm glad to see that Alastor isn't so confrontational with Severus anymore. It's poignant to think that he had to go through all this just for someone to rrealize he's worth something, that he's worth caring about. *sniffle*
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
Sweet chapter! I like it a lot. I still don't believe Moody would drink anything Snape made him without five minutes worth of charms, but hey, a man needs his coffee!

Reminds me of the Garfield cartoon where it shows the coffee trying to leave the cup-"It's not only strong, but it's mean, too!"
CoyoteWolf chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
Aw! Severus is...tamed! lol...that's cool...this isn't the end is it?

UPDATE!
saiyanwizard chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
I was so happy to see that you had given us another chapter! I like this side of Severus. He's so much fun, especially when Moody's drawn into the fray :). "You taste of coffee," she stated. "Gimme!" Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I personally don't like the taste of coffee (the Hogwarts kitchens would run out of sugar if I started drinking coffee), but I like how you incorporated it into this chapter. Thanks so much for the update, and I look forward to the next!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
JadedBade chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
haha, there is nothing like good coffee! I loved that whole end scene, very good.
Loves Curse chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
oh that was soo sweet and i LOVE it!

i am glad you finnaly updated, i was begining to thik you were going to abandon the story! PLEASE DONT!

I LOVE THIS STORY!

yu are a great riter!

love evrything about the story!

update son please!