Reviews for Knight in a Shining Apron
b7-kerravon chapter 12 . 7/18/2006
Now, I've read a LOT of Harry Potter fanfic, but this is the first time I've ever read of him being adopted by the Weasleys!
b7-kerravon chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
OK, one word - WOW. This has gotten very, very original all of a sudden. I can't wait to see where it ends up!
CoyoteWolf chapter 14 . 7/11/2006
Oo! Does Severus...LIKE her? o!

Bratling chapter 14 . 7/10/2006
Well done! I'm rather enjoying this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
evil-mastermind666 chapter 14 . 7/9/2006
haha! Heart trouble indeed... yes, I imagine Molly will explain it to him :P
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
I won't be suprised if Severus is fallen in love. Anyway, good chapter. update soon!
Kazza chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
Oh I'm looking forward to that explanation. Poor Severus, he obviously hasn't "suffered" before :(

Thank you for another Wonderful Chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
It's a pity that Snape has known so little love he doesn't know what the twinge in his heart means. (I'm sure Molly and Arthur will start reminiscing, and "oh, dear, Arthur, there's a burnt out lightbulb the bedroom we should both check, don't you think?" and all the children in the Weasley begin praying loudly that Mum and Dad remember the silencing spell).

Wonderful chapter. Surely Snape ought to make her some hot tea, or soemething...
saiyanwizard chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
I'm glad Remus and Sirius are on the mend. Oh, Severus, you cute little naive Potions Master! Even I know what your heart problem is! It's a very rare and serious form of cancer! Honestly, I can't wait to see how Molly's going to deal with this :)! Thanks for the update, and I look forward to the next chapter!

Aloha from Hawaii!

wynnleaf chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
I don't remember if I've reviewed before, and if so it's been awhile. Very enjoyable! I like the Weasleys. A lot of writers don't seem to like Molly, but I have a big rambunctious family, too, and I think I understand her a bit. You're doing an great job with Snape's character and his relationships with Arthur and Molly. And I love your Arthur.
noctu chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
Interesting story - I hope you plan to continue it!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
Good story/chapter! Love it. Really, I want to know: magiclly or whatever, Author and Molly adopted Severus? Or somewhat adopted him like Harry? UPDATE SOON!
TEC chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
Wonderful story! I'm looking forward to finding out what Severus can do with his new hand/weapon. Also looking forward to Severus/Ron interaction. His response to the new family member should be interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
One, you updated, two, as any Weasley would vouch, it's 'bloody brilliant'.

Good on you

ShadowCub chapter 13 . 6/17/2006
I like it a lot but having a hard time believing that Sev is now their favorite, they all had to have know what would happen to him, they are fighters after all and having Sirius as a friend, I'd almost have him with the deatheaters again, fantastic story.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »