Reviews for Knight in a Shining Apron
Kyer chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
Oh, yes, I do like Mr. Weasley. So outwardly quiet, but with the outrage of a mother bear when his cubs are in trouble.

Just please don't kill Severus.

And give him a magical arm.

If Moody can get a magical eye, Snape can get a magical arm.
Emu chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
Emu: o.0...whoah! It suddenly got SO intense! Wow! Man, you made Arthuer look so spiffy cool! Lovely! Oh, am I right in assuming that you were insinuating that Percy's a good guy? If so, then who else knows about it? I would like to know. I've always liked stories that portrayed Percy in a good light...not sure why. Guess it just brings a new depth to his character. Oh, and are you going to expound more upon what happened to poor Severus? And what the deal with Lucius is? Oh...and are you making Albus look wise and caring or manipulative and prejudiced? Please keep this story rolling! I'm hooked and it's painful just hanging here! _
Mel J1701 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
Very unique! I love the idea of Sev being 'adopted' by Molly and becoming an honourary Weasley. This chapter was great where Arthur and the twins stood up to Dumbledore and co. I can't wait to read more.
sev05 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
wow. that was an excellent chapter! it really moved me. excellent! excellent! keep it up. update soon
catsdragon72 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
Go Authur! I loved this. I thought Molly on the warparth was cool, but add in Authur and the rest of the Weasleys and the Order won't know what hit them. I hope you have more soon. This is really great.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
Yay, Arthur! Molly isn't the only one in that family with the nuclear option. One minor typo-"Severus is ours now, Weasley, and you..." Did you mean to say "Dumbledore" there? Just checking.

And good going about poor Percy having to the play the Game and going sour as a result.

Poor Snape! Someone had better fetch Madam Pomfrey pretty quickly here.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
More Please! I love it! WOOHOO! Weasley's RULE! AWESOME! GO FRED AND GEORGE!
Fluoxetine chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
You portrayed Arthur very well, and the imagery is awesome...though I think Fred and George might have a slightly more negative reaction to Snape...anyways, you guys are awesome! Do you all work on a story together, or do you just share an account? And there's three of you...right? Um...

Anyways, good job! I'm so glad this is not going to be a MollyxSnape...I read summaries with that sort of stuff, but it never makes sense...

Good job.
catsdragon72 chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
Awesome. Keep righting more. I love it.
Loise chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
This suprised me, I didn't expect another chapter. Might want to sperate paragraphs, no matter how short when a new person starts talking, makes it easier on the eyes and mind.

Molly and Severus's view of her was amusing and entertaining to read. Very visual were your desprictions, and Severus's rapport with Arthur was nice to read as was Molly's fury.
duj chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Was this inspired by excessivelyperky's "The Birthday Present"? I recognise "door-right" and Malfoy-management from there. They are not canon, but they are not incompatible with it. Molly's temper is admirably daunting to trouble-makers.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
I still await the redheaded mushroom cloud that will appear when Sirius can't keep from bragging about the door-right thing.

One quick point: Please start a new paragraph whenever you have someone new talk. I'm having a teensy bit of trouble following the dialog when you have more than one speaker in the same paragraph. Have mercy, I'm old! (pretends to hobble, then blithely skips out the door. Then winces. Skipping was _not_ a good idea...).
Fluoxetine chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
It's very well written. Um...is this going to be a MollyxSeverus?
Emu chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
Emu: *Whistles* Aweseome! I love this! The way you depict Molly as an angry but incredibly homely she-devil is quite remarkable. I have to admit that Molly-Severus friendship fics are among my top three fav. types of fics of all time. Please keep this up. Your pacing rocks, your style is righteous, and your dark/dry humor is to die for. The only thing that I might request, if I may, is more detail about the rest of the Order's reactions/thoughts. I love the Molly-Severus focus, but it would still be interesting if you occassionally expanded your scope and looked at the other characters thoughts. I know you said that the next chap. will be from Arthur's POV and I look eagerly forward to it. Oh, and what's this? A little Severus torture thanks to the esteemed Lucius? Intriguing!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
YAY! I love these! More Please!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »