Reviews for Knight in a Shining Apron
Jzeylyn chapter 4 . 3/6/2006
Wooho! Go Molly Go! I love how you've characterized her in this. She's always seemed like the ultimate mother hen-and now that she's claimed Snape as one of her 'chicks', watch those feathers fly! Update! ;-)
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
More Please! hurry! Love it! When do Ron and Harry get there?
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
Yay! I love the conditions that Molly has set down. (go ahead and dump my conditions; if Snape has been discovered as a spy you won't be able to work in Unchained series of events very well. However, you can still work in Poppy being overwhelmed by her feelings and Molly and the medicinal brandy, now that Severus is going to live).

Great chapter.
ms.gringotts chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
I LIKE IT A LOT. HOPE YOU POST SOON.

HEY CAN YOU TELL ME THE NAME OF ALL OF wEASLEY KIDS. I HAVE BILL, FRED, GEORGE, PERCY, RON AND GINNY IS THAT ALL?
arthursmolly chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
This is a good chapter, and I agree, Arthur is VERY fun to write. :)
ms.gringotts chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
War of the WEASLEYS! TIME TO RUMBLE!
Kyer chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
Oh, yes, I do like Mr. Weasley. So outwardly quiet, but with the outrage of a mother bear when his cubs are in trouble.

Just please don't kill Severus.

And give him a magical arm.

If Moody can get a magical eye, Snape can get a magical arm.
Emu chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
Emu: o.0...whoah! It suddenly got SO intense! Wow! Man, you made Arthuer look so spiffy cool! Lovely! Oh, am I right in assuming that you were insinuating that Percy's a good guy? If so, then who else knows about it? I would like to know. I've always liked stories that portrayed Percy in a good light...not sure why. Guess it just brings a new depth to his character. Oh, and are you going to expound more upon what happened to poor Severus? And what the deal with Lucius is? Oh...and are you making Albus look wise and caring or manipulative and prejudiced? Please keep this story rolling! I'm hooked and it's painful just hanging here! _~
Mel J1701 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
Very unique! I love the idea of Sev being 'adopted' by Molly and becoming an honourary Weasley. This chapter was great where Arthur and the twins stood up to Dumbledore and co. I can't wait to read more.
sev05 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
wow. that was an excellent chapter! it really moved me. excellent! excellent! keep it up. update soon
catsdragon72 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
Go Authur! I loved this. I thought Molly on the warparth was cool, but add in Authur and the rest of the Weasleys and the Order won't know what hit them. I hope you have more soon. This is really great.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
Yay, Arthur! Molly isn't the only one in that family with the nuclear option. One minor typo-"Severus is ours now, Weasley, and you..." Did you mean to say "Dumbledore" there? Just checking.

And good going about poor Percy having to the play the Game and going sour as a result.

Poor Snape! Someone had better fetch Madam Pomfrey pretty quickly here.
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
More Please! I love it! WOOHOO! Weasley's RULE! AWESOME! GO FRED AND GEORGE!
Fluoxetine chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
You portrayed Arthur very well, and the imagery is awesome...though I think Fred and George might have a slightly more negative reaction to Snape...anyways, you guys are awesome! Do you all work on a story together, or do you just share an account? And there's three of you...right? Um...

Anyways, good job! I'm so glad this is not going to be a MollyxSnape...I read summaries with that sort of stuff, but it never makes sense...

Good job.
catsdragon72 chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
Awesome. Keep righting more. I love it.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »