Reviews for Knight in a Shining Apron
Doris chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
Hey! I dont know if you still read this comments, but if you do could you please update?
It years since the last one! I know life can be a real bitch when you dont have the time or inspiration,
but please pretty PLEASE! update something again it such a good story!
Poppy and Severus is so rare and you have got such a good story!

GLG, Doris
nono chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
I really really love this fanfic! it is bloody brilliant! I would really like to read more chapters.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2012
very good!
Jeeun chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
Oh I really really truly madly deeply desperately hope you'll come back and continue with this story! I just love how Molly and Arthur and the Twins are fiercely protective towards Severus! And how can you just stop when Severus finally finds his heart for a significant other? And the qurrels with Sirius, Molly's wreth against the two miscreants. And well everything! I want to know more! I cry whenever I read that line "I didn't want to die alone" God that is so crestfallen! I just love every single detail and conversation in this story that my heart just melts! And devestated whenever I read your author profile perminately Hiatus! That is the most shocking two words that I've ever read! :( Any possibility? No? Really? Please? Pretty please with ten thousand jumping chocolate frogs? This story really must continue! Yes, I know, you probably won't be reading this at all, I'm not evern sure you're coming back to this site, but hopefully my prayers will be answered. ㅜ0ㅜ
D.Bunnie chapter 15 . 1/17/2012
I am finding this story you have any plans to complete it?
roni2010 chapter 15 . 12/2/2011
love that severus' heart ache for poppy.. i guess the story is on hiatus since u haven' t finished..
roni2010 chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
severus is on the road to recovery.. glad molly had a serious bashing to albus.. feel sorrry for severus suffering in pain and no none knew but poppy..
roni2010 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
go team weasleys!
The Kindest Word For Stupidity chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
cool story. Please update soon, it's only been at least two years since you last updated lol. cant wait to see what happens between poppy and severus.
citygirl09 chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
I love this story please update even though haven't done it in about 5 years. Please update its really good! :)
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
Knock knock. Who's there? Apprarantly not you because this story hasn't been updated in really long time. Only been about five years. Hello! Please update this story. Pretty please with cherries on top! Update soon. :)
Ms Llewellyn chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
i love this story so far...its so awsome. cant wait till you update!
Ceilidh71 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Loved this story. Poor Sev. 3 Very good characterisations. At least in fanfics you can deal with some of the subjects that can only be implied or left to the imagination in the "real" stories.
Anna chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
This is an amazingly well written story with a great plot and atmosphere. Please update soon thanks 10/10
rain ravinlin chapter 15 . 2/7/2011