Reviews for Knight in a Shining Apron
D.Bunnie chapter 15 . 1/17/2012
I am finding this story fascinating...do you have any plans to complete it?
roni2010 chapter 15 . 12/2/2011
love that severus' heart ache for poppy.. i guess the story is on hiatus since u haven' t finished..
roni2010 chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
severus is on the road to recovery.. glad molly had a serious bashing to albus.. feel sorrry for severus suffering in pain and no none knew but poppy..
roni2010 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
go team weasleys!
The Kindest Word For Stupidity chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
cool story. Please update soon, it's only been at least two years since you last updated lol. cant wait to see what happens between poppy and severus.
citygirl09 chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
I love this story please update even though haven't done it in about 5 years. Please update its really good! :)
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
Knock knock. Who's there? Apprarantly not you because this story hasn't been updated in really long time. Only been about five years. Hello! Please update this story. Pretty please with cherries on top! Update soon. :)
Ms Llewellyn chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
i love this story so far...its so awsome. cant wait till you update!
Ceilidh71 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Loved this story. Poor Sev. 3 Very good characterisations. At least in fanfics you can deal with some of the subjects that can only be implied or left to the imagination in the "real" stories.
Anna chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
This is an amazingly well written story with a great plot and atmosphere. Please update soon thanks 10/10
rain ravinlin chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
please update
jessre chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
If you were to continue one story, I hope this is it. Admittedly, I'm biased because I like Severus Snape, and I think what's you've done with him and the other characters esp. Molly) in this story is really interesting. Also because I have no idea who or what your sisters are writing about. But your portrayals are subtle and well-rounded. If you could continue this at any future point I would be thrilled, and I hope you don't delete the story.

Oh, and if you are writing anything of your own (not fanfiction, that is) I'd be interested in reading it. Or editing it.

I remain, Slightly, sincerely yours, jessre (oh, assonance and aliteration are fun!)
kiku chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
i cant believe 4 years later and u still havent updated! i guess u r probably done with this site. oh well
The Fictionist Aura chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
This is such a cute story, I hope you update soon :)
StarrieSkies chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
This is down right, absolutely adorable! Please update again soon!
274 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »