Reviews for Knight in a Shining Apron
The Fictionist Aura chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
This is such a cute story, I hope you update soon :)
StarrieSkies chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
This is down right, absolutely adorable! Please update again soon!
boo23 chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
this is awesome! and you made me love molly again!
SnapeAngel chapter 15 . 10/24/2009
just love your molly

poor sev, he didn't get the fact that his heart hurt with love -ah :D
SnapeAngel chapter 13 . 10/23/2009
of course severus would know his way around a kitchen, he's a bachelor, raised in the muggle world, and a potion master! I want some of that magic coffee!
SnapeAngel chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
poor poor sev

good molly put those jerks in thier place!

good fred and george and authur!
SnapeAngel chapter 3 . 10/23/2009

wow poor Sev!
SnapeAngel chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
u should have left sirius dead at the end of ootp, he's nothing but a punk

poor Sev, attacked by lm at some point..god
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
molly is just what all of us woman can hope to be: big hearted, strong, loving, always willing to help friends and family, a great cook, least I think she's a great female role model for young woman (even though I think having 7 kids is a little much and not working at all (jk never said if she worked before the oldest was born and if so as what, though I would think medi-witch) is craziness, but if it ever happened where I could stay home and take care of my kids and not worry about finding a job and family interference in how I raise I kids, I would go for it - though me ever marring again much less having any more kids is unlikely, that is what I would like)
CSnow chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
Good story- i haven't love how Molly stood up to the Order-and dumbledore for Severus and got under his skin so quickly.

Arthur too! I can just picture him, flanked by the twins, wands out, keeping Albus, Moody, and Sirius back.

And Severus haggling with the twins from 3 galleons to 16 an hour? Masterful. I liked the image of the 5-handed potions monster too.

I'd wondered how Severus escaped the Death Eaters- thanks for the scene with Harry-that was very well done as well.

Love the story, even if you haven't updated in... oh, a few years. Well, I'm going to put it on Alert just in case. :)
indiw chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
I'm very glad you didn't delete this story despite the announcement that you can no longer write HP. I very much enjoy Molly and Arthur being protective of Severus, of the twins and him brewing together, of Severus unrecognizable on the haze of Harmonia, of that wonderfully terrifying arm of Severus', and on and on. Thank you for leaving this up, and I hope that some day you manage to write more (or, well, if you don't, someone manages to write the rest of this... V)
Ashes of Fire chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
Ooh I would love to see Snape get back at Voldy and Lucius. Glad to see that Sirius and Snape could admire each other, albeit grudgingly.
anna chapter 15 . 7/30/2009
excellent story. nice to see snape adopted by weasleys and possibly in love. please update soon. Ta :)
Anna chapter 15 . 7/27/2009
really great read and nice to see sev considered family by the weasleys. Very entertaining and enjoyable. Keep up the good work and please update soon. Thanx :)
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 7/6/2009
Love this story! Is there a possibility that you may someday finish it?
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »