Reviews for Knight in a Shining Apron
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
Sweet. Very sweet and beautiful. Severus needs this.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
Not chop more off just remove the dead tissue to get to live. A very different thing.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
Excellent! Now let's get Mrs Black to find him a bride! Hee hee
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Really good chapter! Absolutely horrific but wonderful! I am glad Sirius and Severus may finally come to an understanding.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Why wouldn't he be happy with the prospects of a good job (no strings attached) a family and a home? But yes losing an appendage could definitely cause melancholia do happy potion is a good idea. Prozac to the rescue! err um

Excellent story!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
After all he can still brew other things on the side like Wolfsbane et al and do his own research.

Welcome to the family. These two make for excellent companions. Even better brothers.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Oh this was hysterically funny as well as just plain painful. Maybe these two can come to some kind of understanding.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Way to go, Molly! Molly doesn't usually sneak Severus. More Arthur please!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Good! Severus will find out just what it means to have someone really care. he will go ballistic! lol Molly will drive him crazy.

I love it! Truly terrific. He might be able to help Percy though with some advice. he might also be able to help the rest of the family accept what Percy is doing.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Oh I love it! But the Potions Master has lost his arm and will never again stir his beloved cauldrons. I hope not.

Weasleys forever!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Love it! I am glad you are showing this side of Molly. There is much Molly-bashing we forget her good points.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Molly has a big heart. However Molly the hand on the clock is going to show mortal peril a lot.
VestriVerum chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
I wonder how you authors do it. You mesh up fluffiness, angstiness, plot-twistedness, romance-ness, and everything else to make a reallyreally brilliantawesome story.
madbrat chapter 15 . 6/6/2009
*Sitting here with a tissue in my hand from crying and laughing hard also.* Thank you for this wonderful writing. I will wait for more but it will be hard too.
Edward Evans chapter 15 . 5/8/2009
hey I really like this, it's sweet and I like the whole Severus becoming a Weasley too bad you seemed to abandon it.
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »