Reviews for My Only Love
GAMMA DAWN14 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
A truly wonderful story.
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Whee! :) I just started reading Bionicle and I got officially hooked.

(starts for the keyboard but gets pulled back by unseen force)

Okay, I'd better go back to writing.

I love your story!
Tahu777 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
YAY! KOPAKA/GALI 4EVER! I remember that song, I loved it _!
Connor Kent chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
ok ew. i think this would be good if it was like the metru but Kopaka and Gali are brother and sister...

but i thought the song was still good and the writing.
FireMimi chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Um...I do Tahu and Gali romances but your idea of the liking each other isn't a was good though that much I can tell ya ) I have romantic ideas but they'd make me look girly I'm tomboyish past the gushy stuff I know.3 keep up your good work.
bionicle-girl chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Aw, how romantic... I don't know who's the best match for Gali, but this one was really good. Write more bionicle PLEASE!
Lady Kags chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
OMG! I remember reading this, AWESOME WORK! (Guess who this is ei?)

Kopaka/Gali forever!
greenswind and cheesedude chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
aw. that's so sweet!
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Very sweet, very cute, very...*resists urge to kill you*. Uh...yah, sorry, but I'm a total supporter of TahuxGali just cause Kopaka is this totally apathic, unfeeling individual who wouldn't know what love was if it hit him in the face _

Anyway, I liked the song, I think it fit really well, nice job :)

Téa
FightingFox chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
CUTE! very cute. but to my opinion Gail and Tahu make a better couple. but thats just me. still very kuwaii. exellent job!
Whale Shark 7 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
AW... (ducks as Tahu/Gali fans throw rotten vegetables) Dude, that was good! I actually think that Kopaka is a better match for Gali than Tahu... Tahu's too hot-tempered and doesn't appreciate her. (ducks again) Anywho, this was good. It was sweet. The song actually wasn't really necessary, though it would've been kind of short without it. Great job!