Reviews for Never Forgotten
Guest chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
I loved the fanfiction! Do hope I get read the sequel.
saaliha chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
this story was great!
Laura-Star16 chapter 24 . 3/10/2010
Please bring Pablo back soon :P thanks for the story.
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 23 . 12/28/2009
I love it XD Ch. 23 is funny its rediclus. Exspeacilly the part when Sesshomaru tells her "...Don’t forget to use condoms, and be sure to take birth control pills." And “I don’t want mini Kagome-panda versions running around everywhere," And Last: "...so of course she’d be sexing one up." Ive never read of Sesshy say those things. Too, too too hy-lare-i-ous(:
me myself and i u luv chapter 22 . 1/31/2009
plz write more!

its awsum...it actually kept me interested...the naraku parts scared me even though it only came up 2 tymez...but i want to c wathe does next to try to hurt her if he gets the was thrilling!

the luv parts hilarious!

and the IMing it made me lmmfao!

ur a funny person, i can tell through ur stopries

plz write more!

big fan!
suushisan chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
kool story
Zabby Perno chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Can I say laughing my ass off? That wast freaking hilarious!
mcookiy chapter 24 . 5/28/2008
This is soo awsome! I hope you get ur inspiration back and start writing again! Here's a peice of advice. Kagome is random which is good, but dont make her way to childish, so she can be serious sometimes too. Anyways! If you need any help with ideas, i gots many so just let me know if u need 'em! Update soon!
LolILoveInuYasha chapter 24 . 3/30/2008
Hello. I love ur story! Its so hilarious! Write more!
LolILoveInuYasha chapter 24 . 3/28/2008
Please, please, please write more soon! This is soo funny!
Hinata chapter 24 . 8/15/2007
You wrote a grate story it ROCKS and i think you ROCK for writing something so awesome hope for a new cappy soon bye bye !
FallenBrokenAngel96 chapter 24 . 8/11/2007
I LOVE your story &&I'm patiently waiting for your next chapter ]] please update soon. I know how retarded computers can get, don't worry I hate them too lol
Kariah chapter 24 . 6/18/2007
Hi candyCOLOUR,

I just wanted to tell you that this is one of my favorite InuKag stories ever. The ONLY InuKag story out there that I like better than this one is The Lucky Ones (on mediaminer), and I've read a lot of Inuyasha stories. But this one is by far my second favorite.

I hope you can salvage something at least from your computer - my computer crashed the week before finals last year I lost all my essays and study notes and was so screwed on exam day :( . But I anxiously await the return of Never Forgotten!

Sincerely,

Kariah H.
ojuzu chapter 24 . 5/15/2007
My computer died a few weeks ago. Just sympathizing... Oh, and I love your Inuyasha! And all your other characters. *bounces* Oh, and my best friend lives in Missouri and is moving to Utah soon, while I am still in Illinois. We talk a lot over IM, this story just reminds me of that! Thanks!

Lilz
Keli-sama chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Its nice so far love the screen names there funny...lol