Reviews for A Thin Red Line
Water-star chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
This story gave me a different perspective of the Bender family and it made you realise that Sam & Missy were very alike- both the individuals but really having no choice but to getting involved with the "family business."

I also felt sick at the thought of Sam almost eating another human being, just "One more day and he probably would've eaten it, unknowingly..." kinda freaks you out!
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Nice, introspective little story here. Kinda disturbing visual to end on (Dean munching on a sausage) considering the earlier implications of Sam and the Benders' people-sausage... Poor Sammy, glad to see Dean there for him. I wonder if Sam really thought about comparing the Benders to his own family. Interesting thought...

KG
Kohadril chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Excellent characterization.
Katie 452 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
GREAT story! I loved it!
PointOfView chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Oh my God! I did not think of that! I'm extremely impressed and kreeped out that you would think of that!

I must say you've captured Dean's personality, expressions, and actions perfectly. You dont have him tied up in your basement do you? Excellent job!
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I was both amused and disturbed by this story, lol. Great job.

*Silver Kitten*
Maygin chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oh... that thought never occurred to me! Nice... I mean gross... but nice. Way to pick up on something like that. This was a great little extension piece; actually had some meat to it (excuse the pun). Thanks for posting, and keep me coming!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Empty Solitude chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
RIP Jenkins, you were made into one fine sausage. Hee.
lauriena chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
ew, the ending, dean, the sausage ew

the guy must have a stomach of steel to eat something after watching sam puke up his guts

other than that great piece, did they ever say anything about the sausage or was it just both of our over active imaginations with it, cause I remember thinking that it was human as the guy was chowing it down
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Terrific job :) Cool how you have Sam coming to that same realization at the end that Dean did in the ep-I think Dean said something like "Demons I get-people are crazy." That was one freaky family. I love how you can make a scene so real, when Sam asked for the check and the diner comes to life around him you can almost see and hear it. Thanks for sharing this, and have a great week :)
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
It was a really good story. I am glad i read it. The end was comical. You should definetly write more
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
!Sausages are now off the menu permanently! I Think I might even go vegetarian again after this brilliant, but ever so slightly stomach churning, add on to the whole Bender situation. Great stuff, and again you have the brothers banter and inner-thoughts perfectly displayed across the page. More, more, more.
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Oh dear God. Lol. Poor Sam! Hahaha! Heh heh. I don't know why that made me chuckle. Eh. Guess it's just been one of those days, when stupid things seem funny, ya know.
merryw chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Soilent Green is people! LOL! Chillingly good story!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »