Reviews for Beds
Mean Beorn grows to be about 500 ft tall and began stomping on all the houses and everyone while they are fleeing for their lives. (His stomping is as loud as earthquakes) Aragorn and the hobbits look up to see a huge shadow over them, but before they were able to move, Beorn's gigantic feet landed on them.
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I LOVE ARAGORN! :D
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awww! This is one of my more favorite of yours, and I like most of your stuff! I'd love to see that- I can't imagine what whoever came to wake them up must have thought, four hobbits all probably tangled up by morning in the King's bed and the KIng himself sleeping with his nose sticking straight into Pippin's hairy hobbit feet...
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
King and hobbit cuddle pile sleepover in the royal chambers! Awesome!
moonyazu9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Awwww, hobbit and Strider cuddling time! How sweet. :)
Moit chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was so adorable. I loved it!
andaere chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Aww, this is really cute. I love the last line. And the plot idea is very amusing. I love fluff. :)
a mithril loving dwarf chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wasn't Sam a good friend to Pippin too?
szepilona10 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Funny story!
Lethe2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Cute! You wrote everyone well.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I like cozy stories that aren't immoral. You did a good job in writting one.
Anawey chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Ya know, somehow I imagined more of a catastrophy involving all the Fellowship? but hey, I like this better. Great story.
Larner chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
A wonderfully gentle moment between all of them. Lovely indeed.
Elwen chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
A veritable cuddlefest. Adorable.
Gentle Hobbit chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oh, nice. I feel just as relaxed, comfortable and drowsy as Frodo after reading this. I almost felt as if I had to wake up when Aragorn kept on prodding Frodo to take a little nourishment. And that last line! Wonderful.