Reviews for Hungry
quarterhorseranch chapter 6 . 6/3
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 6/3
*just giggling*
quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 6/3
*cackling delightedly* Aragorn's just too smart for them!
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 6/3
Hehehe! XD Cranky Frodo. Poor Aragorn. XD
DoctorWhovian18 chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
Loved it, loved it, loved it! That's all I can say.
crmagic chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
You know...there are some stories I can read on the bus on my way to work...not this one...LOL!
Taisi chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
When Frodo started crying, I couldn't help but pity-laugh. The poor dears. XD And Sam was an absolute darling this whole time. I was so glad the little hobbits were finally rescued!
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I'll have you know this made me very hungry and I am due to go to bed now! Also, while Aragorn is certainly right, those who have lived off so little food and so limited a diet for extended time should not be given lots of food...seriously, they are hobbits man! Give them some food! Unintentional cruelty is still cruel! D:

Good thing the ladies jumped in to save our poor hobbits. Otherwise I might have smacked the king!

...and if I had been in Frodo's place and he had denied me chicken nuggets and chocolate, I would have injured him! XD
hogwartshobbiton chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Aww the poor hobbits! Heehee this fic made me so hungry! That was brilliant! Thank you!x
TheDeathChamber chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Poor overly concerned Aragorn with everyone against him! But I feel for Frodo and Sam, we've all been sick and then longed for real food! Funny story. :)
andaere chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
LOL. This is a hilarious story. It's nice to see Frodo with an appetite for once. I can emphasize - I also get very irritated when I'm hungry. Anyways, loved the story. But seriously... what is it with you and food? xD
ElfinElina chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
ha. frodo makes me laugh. all depressed and moody and mad and such xD

awesome story, i loved it ;)
Taneya chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
Aha ha much pain...too much...suppressed laughter...guah ha ha...oh so funny. Funfunfunfun...
YappiChick chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
HA! Great story...had me giggling. Poor Mr. Frodo and hungry. Thanks for the laugh! :D
oldRazberri chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
Oh my goodness, that was funny! Hah, I loved Eowyn's response:

"Easily influenced, am I? . . . How many have slain that fell King? How many have touched him, my lord, and lived to speak of it? Think on that, then, before you call me easily influenced!"

Hahah! Burned xD

~Raz (who really needs to sleep)