Reviews for The Vampire Hunter
ah!

simply ah-mazing!

great job! D
heyitsmellie chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Um... Do one thing for me UPDATE! There were few spelling errors however, PLEASE make it longer! I read this is not even 20 minutes or even 10 minutes.
LeFrenchMartini chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
So this story is between Steve & Darren?

Well, steve isnt usually my favourite character, but teh way you worte it was well done,

I was wondering i you would mind returning the favour & R & R my story please?

& Shayy ;
Xenochron chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I thought It was really good!

Some spelling mistakes

How you kept changing from Steve to Darren

and back again was kind of confusing
Raaiku chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
ooh my my. i love this.
Red Dye Number Five chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
that was a preety good chapter...
Arkech chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Even better and great atmosphere,

Sp. mistake though!
Arkech chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Great, perfect, supermundo, Love it, WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?

It's better than the book!
Red Dye Number Five chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
why does darran have scars... & whens the next update?
lloyd-forever chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
hm i like it and i know that for a fact! you better update soon or I'll have to wake up Mr. Crepsley.
phantomwillow chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
It is really good. Could you please finish it soon. I also just want to tell you that Darren was 12 when he was blooded so he really would be 16. not 19. It was also confusing that the point of view keeps on changing.
StormRaven333 chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
-gasps- Evra...DEAD...NNO

he was such a nice kid...-sniffs-

you better update soon

Storm
Aytheria chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Ok, i'm not actually READING any of the fics in this catagory. I'm just informing EVERYONE OF YOU of something:

There is ALREADY A CATAGORY FOR DARREN SHAN.

I figure this catagory must be pretty new. So maybe you should delete it and move your fic over to a new catagory.

There's already 200-something fics in the "Darren Shan Saga" catagory which is the PROPER and ORIGINAL series for the books.

All of you who posted under this catagory. You probably are American and didn't know. You won't get as much reivews. People reading DS fics all go to "Darren Shan Saga" so you're missing out. Really.

Just trying to help.

Don't take anything personally. Ok? Ok.
Dancin-girl chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
Wow this was the first story i read and i really liked it i like what you've done with it!
XxCrestFallenAngelxX chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Wow...Hope you update soon!