Reviews for Along The Way
Mizuki Rakuen chapter 7 . 8/12
Me gusta lo que hiciste con atem, y la historia es genial aunque me gustaria que siguieran el doujinshi.
vcr2xd chapter 9 . 3/21
When reading this, I imagined the song, "Tonight and The Rest of My Life" by Nina Gordon playing as these two made love. This was the most romantic part of the story. I love Seto and Tea.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2015
Loved it! Happy to know that they live happily!
jarjayes chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Oh, I recognize this!
You're the one that wrote the fic that inspired the doujinshi on DA!
Oh man...LOL!
about characters chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Why did you make Atem so out-of-character? He is not an idiotic doucebag rapist. GEEZ. Just create an OC if you need a character like that.
And why did Bakura suddenly forget his mission for revenge? He touches Tea's boobies only once and suddenly he will stop at nothing to make her his?
And Serenity is not a wh*re/b*tch/sl*t, quit bashing her already SERIOUSLY.
jarjayes chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
the only reason why I found your fic was due to a doujinshi I started reading.
I wanted to know what would happen next.
lame story chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
As amusing as this story is, everyone is out-of-character. It is a complete mess. The only one who's in-character is Bakura because he's actually an assh0le in canon unlike Atem, Serenity and the rest of the good-hearted characters you screwed over. Tea is boring and just seems like some generic marysue. You made Atem a rapist for her, Kaiba a lovesick fool and Bakura a sex-crazed stalker. Well Bakura I can understand but the other two are OOC. Please put some quality into your Yugioh fanfiction.
Josh Randall chapter 16 . 3/2/2015
you should have had Bakura win, the bad guy needs to win at least once.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
yami dies...but it was a nessesary death, i hope he finds happinss in the afterlife
Neko-Tenchi chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
that last line broke. my. heart...and the best part was theres a thunderstorm going on right now and at the exact moment i read that line, the thunder struck, it was awsom
Neko-Tenchi chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
katerinaaqu chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
I think I am the only one who is going to support Atem in this one but... Poor Atem! I think that seeing the two people you trusted more of everyone in the world is a great blow to everyone...yet alone someone who puts his pride above everything almost... Also he is right in a way.
She had changed him indeed...and he was ready to do many things to please her...yet again she left him for her lover. I believe that both her and Seto should have seen that coming.

I mean come on! They weren't expecting Atem congratulate them if they found them on the bed together, Tea cheating on him behind his back. Just like he told to Seto, she managed to change him that much that he was ready to give up everything for her shake. But like I mentioned before I do not blame Seto and Tea either...

Indeed poor Seto and poor Mokuba. He was a side effect let's say. Atem's wrath fell on the lovers but Mokuba was a side effect. However even in his wrath you showed his pain of betrayal. To him Tea and Seto were his entire world...and Seto was the only sibling alive he had and still the two people he held most precious appeared to have betrayed him... That must have been a serious blow to him... So others migh kill me but...I'll say it again! Poor Atem!

And of course Tea and Seto...
katerinaaqu chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Simply amazing story (Even if you messed the names a little ; The name "Atem" I think would suit more for the ancient Pharaoh and you changed it to "Yami" along the way but that is a minor detail!)

I really loved the internal struggles of the characters! Not to mention that you made Atem act like an actual Pharaoh! Those times it was the only natural for a Pharaoh to have as many wives as he wanted (Yes. Even wives. Not only cocubines). I think that I am one of the few people that hold Atem my favorite character even in this fanfic!; I simply loved him and I can understand him in a way.
He grew up in the shadow of his cousin and was agonozing to find a chance to prove himself. When he became a Pharaoh and took ultimate power in his hands he turned into the man he appears here. Womanizer and arrogant but still deeply hurt inside...

I believe that what Seto and Tea did to him was horrible, behind his back too however I cannot accuse them either. Especially Tea. Those times when you had your country's fate on your shoulders it was a great responsibility to take in, but still she is human and humans have passions...and make mistakes. It so makes me think of "what would I do if I were in her place?"
The chapter with Mahaado's death was one of the best in this story especially with Atem's breaking down in tears! I simply loved it...
Also...the sad ending you had in mind doesn't sound half bad! ;P (I guess I am sadistic over my characters in stories;P)

Anyway all in all wonderful story! Now allow me to tell you something in return;P I am Greek so I inform you that Greece was practically never an entire country. Every city in Greece (for example Athens, Sparta etc) were kingdom/countries themselves and they were called City-Countries Therefore there wasn't only one king in Greece. There were many and Athens had democacy those years. Sparta also had two kings but those kings didn't have ultimate authority!
The only era in ancient times, Greece had one king all over was when Alexander the Great took over and his father Phillip before him. However even then, Greece wasn't technically a country;)
Bockibear chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
I LOVED this story! I have been searching for an Ancient Egypt story about Seto and Tea! Thank you so much! Great job!
Adventuretime11 chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
That was really good...Personally I don't care for the pairing in general but I saw a manga version of this story on deviant art. It was awesome. I'm glad I came here to finish it. The story itself is interesting, and the theme of it was amazing also. Thank you letting me read a wonderful story