Reviews for The Peephole
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
You had me giggling.

Although I do detest Marius at times (though I do truly love him all the same), this was adorable. Eponine was perfectly written.

Naughty, naughty, 'Ponine.

And that, dear Marius, is what you get when you try to be dishonest and peep at your neighbors. They peep right back.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hahaha, oh, I loved that. It was great. xD Good job!
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
SO FUNNY. XD "Who's getting dressed..." I love it. And I love to see Marius/Eponine fic that isn't the death scene. It's hard to find. And your is well-written.
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Oh lol clever Eponine! "Who's getting dressed..." I can imagine so! And you've still managed to keep her in character, which is an extra bonus.
Bramblefox chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
*snicker* Tricksy Eponine...
nine miles to go chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
“Who’s writing love letters, who’s getting dressed…”

LOL perfect Eponine. So in character that I was collapsing in fits of laughter. you're amazing. teehee . . . i can't stop giggling!
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Cute and enjoyable.
Mlle. Eponine chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Hee hee, good old 'Ponine...sharp wit, as always. Very cute! I love the idea of Éponine teasing him like that-serves him right, anyways. And I can just picture him turning red from embarassment in the dark.
Amliane chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
That was such a good story.. I am a real sucker for the Marius/Eponine ship! It feels weird to be reading Les misérables in english, though (I'm a french canadian). Anyway keep up the great work!
Tziporah chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Aw, that was cute, fun, and very in character!
Pencil3 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Hehe, that was cute. Very well written! ) I loved that last part. I never would have thought of this. Good job!
SubtleFighter chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
LOL! You know, I never thought of the peephole working the other way around before, but it makes sense. Neat idea; nicely executed.
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Must agree with the reviewer who said it was more disturbing than cute. This is very well- written, and I like your interpretation of Eponine. I'm iffy about your Marius (feel free to ignore me, I've just got a bit of a mental set when it comes to Marius's character). Marius strikes me as highly, almost strictly, moralistic. If a girl sits on his bed while he's laying in it, he would get up, or icily glare at this flagrant breech of polite behavior. Also, if he wasn't fully dressed he most likely wouldn't recieve company. It would offend his strict sensibilities.

I also think that Marius wouldn't have thought of Eponine as a "friend". She's the waif that lives next door; an object of pity or benevolent condescention. She's not on the same social strata.

Otherwise, it's a good piece and very well-written. If you disagree with my interpretation of MArius, so be it; we're all different. ;)
Saoirse3473 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
aw. this was so good. i enjoyed it a lot. Ive always been an Eponine fan...my old pen name was Eponinerose29...yeah...pointless fact i know. but this was awesome, and absolutely adroable.
Brackynn chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Oh dear. Poor Marius.

“Who’s writing love letters, who’s getting dressed…”

XD. That amused me greatly.