Reviews for Rumpled Sheets
xBroken-Glassx chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I think you'd be good at fluff. And I kind of like your style of writing (with it being in parts – I've never read anything like it). It's very different. I hope you continue to write more Tryans. The slash community needs you!
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Aww if you read that right, like when you're listening to the song Hurt, (the Johnny Cash verison, although I bet NIN verison would work) this almost seems a little angsty. Good job. I liked the first part too, although I got a little confused about which way the sweat was dripping, but whatever. Oh and um...you did a good job at not bashing Gabriella even though you don't like her. My South Park friend always gives me props when I write scenes/fics with Wendy in it because I hate her, but I never try to bash her. I understand that people do like her and plus she has her purpose even if it's to be annoying and hated, by me. So good job!
ceci est pourquoi j'ai chaud chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Brilliance.
KittyBlue chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
aww.. kind of sad.. ç.ç

i loved the last line. beauty in a line. truly. )
Legitimately chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Seriously loved that.

Understated beauty.

This was really. good.

Especially liked the last little paragraph.
Tertiary Genesis chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
short... sweet... nice...
OutcastOnTheCountOfInsanity chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
awe that was very fluffy! good story!
esmellabrooke chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I basically want to review just because of that amazing set of author's notes.

I don't like Gabrielle either. P

You're pretty rad.

AND: Nice story.
milover chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
keep it going
EgyptianDancer chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I really liked your story. It was very well written and sad at the same time. I loved how you told in three parts with the repeating last line.
SugarHighNutcase chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
That was so... beautiful. Simply written in an elegant way. Terrific work.

:-)

SHN
FallingWithGrace chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Love, I'm back, and I love this story.

As I already told you before.

-Miss Lovely
Braids21 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I am in love with Troy/Ryan right now. :) and great job!

and an added bonus, I knew I recognized your penname from somewhere. Newsies! hehe.

anywho, I loved it!