Reviews for The Chosen
BookLover21340 chapter 13 . 1/1
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 11/24/2016
brilliant story. I really hope you have the opportunity to complete it. I can't wait to see Draco's reaction to it being Harry, as well as the confrontation with Barnabus, as well as Dumbledore and the ICW
DeiStarr chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
I've really enjoyed what you've written of this story so far. Will you ever continue it?
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
I hope you eventually come back to this, I love this story. Its so well written and the plot is fantastic
c.griffith8426 chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
Hello dear author,
I'm unaware if your account is still active or not ,however, I wish to post my thoughts in the hope that it is. I read this story even if it hasn't been updated for over 4 years. I am glad I did. Your work made me laugh, cry, and really think about my own judgments and preconceived notions about the people I've encountered and interacted with. I'm usually s very open minded person and this has shown me that it is the best mindset to have. So I thank you and hope that you are not quite finished writing on this work. I would dearly love to know the outcome of the plots and machinations of the conspirators as well as the Choosing. Hoping that you are well and still have access to this account. AnamCara
nikolasowa chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
Please update! ! ! ! !
SuperPotterWhoLocked Okay chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
Why has it been four years since you updated this story: this little piece of wonder in the Drarry world: this magnificent creature fic gem I was lucky enough to stumble across?
If you have decided to discontinue it, then that makes me quite upset. I feel like this had real potential and I have really enjoyed reading the first 13 chapters.
If RL got in the way, or you lost interest, or couldn't think of any new ideas, then thank you for writing it and I hope everything is okay and I hope that one day you can continue it, although I could never hold it against you if you decided not to.
Anyway, thank you for writing this, even though you may not see this because it's been too long and you've moved on from this part of your life or something like that, because I have read this in one night and have very much enjoyed it and the idea is very original, the Kindred idea and pull I haven't seen before.
Overall, thank you, and should you decided to continue this story, I will come back to it at a moments notice.
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 13 . 2/3/2016
Nuu! This needs to be updated! I wanna see the end!
*flails about*

Thank you for bringing this but please update!
From,
A. Sage R.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
-pout- I'm at the end of the written chapters. I'm looking forward to when you continue this!
dead feather chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
Ive read this again. This is pretty brilliant. Hopefully youre still around so that there is a tiny chance of next chapter to this!
ravencarr chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
...
No kidding.. I've just realised that this beautifully crafted ffic is waaaay past overdue... Noooooooooooo

I need to know more on H/D lovey dovey development, the intended-seer buddy interaction..everything..

Hoping you'll update this ffic... *sobs*
Nameless-Anami chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
It's a shame that this story is unfinished. You don't know how much i've fallen for it! I don't believe that you'll continue it someday, but it would be amazing! I wanted to know how it finish!
Niji-neko chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Hello, love the fic, specially the character growth. I really hope you haven't abandoned this great work.
Have a good one :)
f.yuri.2011 chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
I love this story!
When is Draco going to see Harry?
jamie chapter 13 . 2/23/2015
the story has a wonderful plot. so far it been lovily, i hope you add more to the story soon.