Reviews for The Chosen
Niji-neko chapter 13 . 7/26
Hello, love the fic, specially the character growth. I really hope you haven't abandoned this great work.
Have a good one :)
f.yuri.2011 chapter 13 . 3/17
I love this story!
When is Draco going to see Harry?
jamie chapter 13 . 2/23
the story has a wonderful plot. so far it been lovily, i hope you add more to the story soon.
Alhena chapter 13 . 2/3
please continuous history 'm delighted with it I would like to know the end of it
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Totally loved this story... You got a fan from colombia ( like the latín americano country) so i justo want yo know if you're going to keep writting thia story i really want to know what's happenong next!
Usaka chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
I'm cleaning out my fanfiction notice folder (55 pages mind you) and I stumbled upon a notification of this story... then I proceeded to re-read the entire story and I just wanted to say I loved it! Sad that there's no more updates to read through but i understand how life gets in the way...enjoying what you've written so far was a gift enough.

Anyways, enough of my rambling... I just wanted to correspond my enjoyment of your old story! It was a delightful read :)
sakurayamakawa chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
please, please update... its too wonderful to just... DIE.
angellovesfanfiction chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
It is a beautiful story... I hv read nothing like this before... Plz update it fast...pretty plz :):)
leylinjan chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I really, really liked this story. Shame that you didn't write more ! ;)
SerpensPrincess chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
I really like this story and harry is dracos mate right i just want to make sure keep updating this is fast becoming one of my fav stories
Somalanin38 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
This was one of the greatest fics I've read in a loo-ooong time and I want to say thank you for that. Most creature fics involving Draco and Harry usually follows a theme that obvious, sometimes good and interesting, but obvious. There was nothing obvious about this read. I adore Etienne, by the way. I hope you update soon, if you can, so that I can keep reading this wonderful fic to the end.
Tia chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
This fiction is excellent.. I'm eagerly waiting for your updates..
You'll update, right?
dracula2000 chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
F-Ing UPDATE ITS BEEN 2 F-ING YEARS!
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Gleas chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
!#$ $ Another good fic... only to realize its abandoned -_-; Please tell me you are finishing this this year?