Reviews for The Chosen
SuperPotterWhoLocked Okay chapter 13 . 7/9
Why has it been four years since you updated this story: this little piece of wonder in the Drarry world: this magnificent creature fic gem I was lucky enough to stumble across?
If you have decided to discontinue it, then that makes me quite upset. I feel like this had real potential and I have really enjoyed reading the first 13 chapters.
If RL got in the way, or you lost interest, or couldn't think of any new ideas, then thank you for writing it and I hope everything is okay and I hope that one day you can continue it, although I could never hold it against you if you decided not to.
Anyway, thank you for writing this, even though you may not see this because it's been too long and you've moved on from this part of your life or something like that, because I have read this in one night and have very much enjoyed it and the idea is very original, the Kindred idea and pull I haven't seen before.
Overall, thank you, and should you decided to continue this story, I will come back to it at a moments notice.
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 13 . 2/3
Nuu! This needs to be updated! I wanna see the end!
*flails about*

Thank you for bringing this but please update!
From,
A. Sage R.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 13 . 1/14
-pout- I'm at the end of the written chapters. I'm looking forward to when you continue this!
dead feather chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
Ive read this again. This is pretty brilliant. Hopefully youre still around so that there is a tiny chance of next chapter to this!
ravencarr chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
...
No kidding.. I've just realised that this beautifully crafted ffic is waaaay past overdue... Noooooooooooo

I need to know more on H/D lovey dovey development, the intended-seer buddy interaction..everything..

Hoping you'll update this ffic... *sobs*
Nameless-Anami chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
It's a shame that this story is unfinished. You don't know how much i've fallen for it! I don't believe that you'll continue it someday, but it would be amazing! I wanted to know how it finish!
Niji-neko chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Hello, love the fic, specially the character growth. I really hope you haven't abandoned this great work.
Have a good one :)
f.yuri.2011 chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
I love this story!
When is Draco going to see Harry?
jamie chapter 13 . 2/23/2015
the story has a wonderful plot. so far it been lovily, i hope you add more to the story soon.
Alhena chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
please continuous history 'm delighted with it I would like to know the end of it
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Totally loved this story... You got a fan from colombia ( like the latín americano country) so i justo want yo know if you're going to keep writting thia story i really want to know what's happenong next!
Usaka chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
I'm cleaning out my fanfiction notice folder (55 pages mind you) and I stumbled upon a notification of this story... then I proceeded to re-read the entire story and I just wanted to say I loved it! Sad that there's no more updates to read through but i understand how life gets in the way...enjoying what you've written so far was a gift enough.

Anyways, enough of my rambling... I just wanted to correspond my enjoyment of your old story! It was a delightful read :)
sakurayamakawa chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
please, please update... its too wonderful to just... DIE.
angellovesfanfiction chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
It is a beautiful story... I hv read nothing like this before... Plz update it fast...pretty plz :):)
leylinjan chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I really, really liked this story. Shame that you didn't write more ! ;)